Electric Technician (Nhân viên kỹ thuật điện)
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
- Record the electrical meter, water meter, temperature of chiller, cold room every morning.
- Every shift checks the logbook, information board, work order and event request to solve one by one and report to Engineering Supervisor.
- Responsible for doing all maintenance, repair, replacement work assigned in the best possible safe and technical practice quickly and skillfully.
- Take the responsibility for solving all the matters happen in his shift.
- Be responsibility on maintenance and repairing the electricity system in resort.
- Be responsibility on maintenance and repairing the power box, wiring, lighting, television, telephone, camera system.
- Be responsibility on maintenance and repairing the laundry machines, kitchen equipments.
- Be responsibility on maintenance and repairing the main pump room, reflexive pond pump room and swimming pool pump room.
- Be responsibility on maintenance and repairing the equipment in guest rooms.
- In charge of maintenance and repairing the television & telephone system.
- Check the fire alarm system monthly to keep in good operation.
- Follow the safety rules and regulations for electrical installation and/or machinery.
- Clean the area after finish the job and take back the tools and equipments to store.
- Complete other duties as assigned by Duty Engineer/ Chief Engineer.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
* Attractive salary/ Mức lương thu hút
* Competitive benefit package/ Chế độ phúc lợi cạnh tranh
* Social Insurance, Medical Insurance & Unemployment Insurance/ BHXH, BHYT & BHTN
* 13th month salary/ Lương tháng 13
* 02 weekly days off/ 02 ngày nghỉ hàng tuần
* 03 sets of annually uniform/ 03 bộ đồng phục trên năm
* Duty Meal at Staff Dining Room/ Bữa ăn trong ca làm việc tại Nhà ăn nhân viên
Yêu cầu công việc
- Level of education: College/University (preferred but not required).
- Basic English.
- Working in hotel before is preferred.
- Good knowledge of electric and electronic system.
- Good health, know how to arrange goods.
- Quick, careful.
- Having skills in calculating and counting goods.
- Having a sense of responsibility, able to withstand work pressure
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Aplly CV online via Hoteljob.vn, or:
Send CV directly to email: Gửi email or HR Office of X2 Hoi An @ Ha My Trung Block, Dien Duong Ward, Dien Ban Town, Quang Nam Province
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Không có tin tuyển dụng nào trong gian.|