Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
- Attend to the repair, routine maintenance and preventative maintenance of refrigeration equipment such as Chillers, Walk in Fridge / Freezer rooms and any other commercial or industrial equipment in the Hotel.
- Attend to the maintenance of Air Handling Units , Primary Air Units and Fan Coil Units.
- Monitor and record performance of HVAC equipment and systems by help of regulated log sheet.
- Carry out weekly preventative maintenance in accordance to the recommended instructions and records in detail the work executed and materials used.
- Advise improvements to the present operation or system in order to optimize the economic operating efficiency of the said system.
- Ensure that filters, cooling/heating coils and strainers are free from dirt and that condensate drains are free flowing.
- Ensure that sufficient appropriate spares and materials are available at all times to enable smooth continuity of work.
- Ensure working areas are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Regularly check that operating valves are free running and greased.
- Keep the supervisor and Duty Engineers informed of any shortfalls of spares and materials thus allowing timely re-order.
- Keep updated file’s of all his equipment and records all malfunctions.
- Observe and practice safe working methods.
- Responsible to report any potential hazard noted when on duty.
- Participate in the Hotel Emergency Teams/Fire Brigade.
- Attend Life Safety instruction classes and any other Hotel training schemes deemed necessary.
- Participate in the Hotel Energy Conservation Program.
- Comply with the Hotel’s Health, Safety and Hygiene policy.
- Complete the other tasks which assigned by the leader.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
* Attractive salary/ Mức lương thu hút
* Competitive benefit package/ Chế độ phúc lợi cạnh tranh
* Social Insurance, Medical Insurance & Unemployment Insurance/ BHXH, BHYT & BHTN
* 13th month salary/ Lương tháng 13
* 02 weekly days off/ 02 ngày nghỉ hàng tuần
* 03 sets of annually uniform/ 03 bộ đồng phục trên năm
* Duty Meal at Staff Dining Room/ Bữa ăn trong ca làm việc tại Nhà ăn nhân viên
Yêu cầu công việc
- Level of education: College/University
- Basic English (preferred but not required).
- Working in hotel before is preferred,
- Experience at least 01 year in the same position
- Good knowledge of air-con technology and electrical system.
- Good health, know how to arrange goods.
- Quick, careful.
- Having skills in calculating and counting goods.
- Having a sense of responsibility, able to withstand work pressure
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Aplly CV online via Hoteljob.vn, or:
Send CV directly to email: Gửi email or HR Office of X2 Hoi An @ Ha My Trung Block, Dien Duong Ward, Dien Ban Town, Quang Nam Province
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Không có tin tuyển dụng nào trong gian.|