F&B Service Supervisor
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
- Handles all guest complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
- Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
- Establishes a rapport with guests maintaining good customer relationships.
- In the absence of a Manager, conducts shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known.
- Endeavour to resolve all complaints during shift and logs all complaints in log book for further follow up.
- Supervise cash handling and banking procedures.
- Supervise the maintenance of service equipment.
- Monitor standards of guest facilities and services.
- Establish and instruct staff in cash security procedures.
- Works with Superior on manpower planning and management needs.
- Guests are conversed with in relation to the food and beverage products.
- Promoting and selling cocktails to guests.
- Take appropriate action to resolve guest complaints.
- Be responsible in keeping our property safe and secure, to participate in any Company activity related to Fire Life safety.
- Perform any other duties which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
- Completion of assigned tasks.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
* Attractive salary/ Mức lương thu hút
* Competitive benefit package/ Chế độ phúc lợi cạnh tranh
* Social Insurance, Medical Insurance & Unemployment Insurance/ BHXH, BHYT & BHTN
* 13th month salary/ Lương tháng 13
* 02 weekly days off/ 02 ngày nghỉ hàng tuần
* 03 sets of annually uniform/ 03 bộ đồng phục trên năm
* Duty Meal at Staff Dining Room/ Bữa ăn trong ca làm việc tại Nhà ăn nhân viên
Yêu cầu công việc
- High School or Vocational Certificate in Hotel Management, Food & Beverage, or related field.
- 02 years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Able to read and write English.
- Pro-active with a passion for luxury hospitality.
- Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local government agency.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the Department, the brand and the Company.
- Skills: Negotiation, Problem Solving, Time Management.
- Calm and patient, honest.
- Good health, know how to arrange goods.
- Quick, careful.
- Having skills in calculating and counting goods.
- Having a sense of responsibility, able to withstand work pressure
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Aplly CV online via Hoteljob.vn, or:
Send CV directly to email: Gửi email or HR Office of X2 Hoi An at Ha My Trung Block, Dien Duong Ward, Dien Ban Town, Quang Nam Province.
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Không có tin tuyển dụng nào trong gian.|