Cashier - All Outlets (Start after Tet Holiday)
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
Handle the billing and receiving of payments in all outlets in a timely, accurate and profession manner which ensure guest satisfaction and minimize losses to the hotel. Assist the food and beverage team with food and beverage preparation, service and clearing and cleaning in peak times. Adhere to local regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards and local policies and procedures.
- Professionally handle enquiries billing and payment of bills in compliancy with the hotel’s established policies and procedures.
- Strictly adhere to the hotel’s established policies and procedures with regard to the handling of payments, credit, house funds and shift hand over.
- Ensure that sufficient stocks of checks, printed materials, cigarettes and small denotation are available at all times in the outlet.
- Verify the postings made by the wait staff on the pre-checking terminals and where necessary to make amendments to items billed, number of guests, etc in accordance with the hotel’s established policies and procedures.
- Account for all guests in numerical sequence, including those received from and/or handled over to other cashiers as well as voided and/or cancelled checks.
- Ensure the charged bill is checked against room number and name in accordance with computer listing prior to posting.
- Ensure that all work is balanced at the end of each shift and that the total, balances with the computer’s total.
- Inform the Food and Beverage Superviser of any problems encountered during shift and also clearly document in the outlet’s log book. In urgent cases, call the Income Auditor immediately, or in the absence the Manager on Duty.
- Ensure that the cashier workstation is tidy and clean at all times.
- Assist the food and beverage outlet team in peak and idle times by:
- Assisting with restaurant set up.
- Assisting with service.
- Assisting with clearing of dishes and table set up.
- Assisting with cleaning of outlet.
- Complete the other tasks and jobs which assigned by the leader.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary: Negotiate
Yêu cầu công việc
ABILITIES/ KEY COMPETENCIES/ SKILLS:
- Good communication skills in English.
- Good working knowledge of local area networks and Microsoft Windows.
- Familiar with the hotel management systems.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE/ CERTIFICATES:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- 5 years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Related hotel background is must.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Kitchen Admin||15/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|