Store Keeper (Start after Tet Holiday)
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
Manager and ensure all store process are according on the policy.
- Ensure that the Wyndham policies and procedures regarding keys and store security are enforced at all times.
- Supervision of receipt, issues and storage of food beverage.
- Safeguard the hotel’s food and beverage inventories by receiving and storing items adequately and protecting them from pilferage and spoilage.
- Maintain established maximum/minimum stock levels of all items under stores responsibility.
- Receive and verify daily inventory deliveries from receiver.
- Ensure that all incoming merchandise is undamaged, in quantities as indicated in the accompanying invoice/delivery docked and meets the Wyndham standards for quality.
- Keep all storeroom areas at the highest level of sanitation and cleanliness.
- Code and summary all requisitions in accordance with issue timetable.
- Rotate stock to minimize wastage.
- Inform Director of Finance, Cost Controller of all instance of breakage, deteriorated or obsolete stock.
- Maintain an up-to-date list of authority signatories who may sign requisitions and placed it in a prominent place.
- Responsible for the preparation of purchase orders for Stores items in conjunction with the Purchasing Manager.
- Assist with all stocktaking at the end of each accounting period and investigate material variances.
- Immediately report malfunction of cool rooms and ensure ongoing maintenance of other store equipment/shelving.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary: Negotiate
Yêu cầu công việc
ABILITIES/ KEY COMPETENCIES/ SKILLS:- Good communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE/ CERTIFICATES:- Diploma or Vocational Certificate in store management or related field.
- 2 years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.