Sales Manager/ Leisure
- Hạn nộp: 30/03/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận 1 - TP HCM
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
- The Sales Manager's mission is to primarily promote the hotel. This position is accountable for booking individual and/or group business and/or series business on an established base of the top producing key accounts and for managing / converting high potential key prospects.
- Proactively manage a portfolio of accounts in the assigned geographic/business market with the objective of exceeding the budgeted room revenue.
- Proactively coordinating and conducting a minimum of 5 physical sales calls per week plus 2-3 storied introductions plus 2-3 entertainment appointments. Including DOS/DOSM as requested/required.
- Proactively conduct targeted telesales activity of minimum 3 prospecting calls per week (non-HCM and international markets)
- Proactively coordinate, execute, and follow up domestic and overseas sales trips and missions and sales blitz as part of the S&M business plan.
- Service existing accounts and maximize business for other services of the Hotel i.e. Events @ Caravelle, Wining & Dining, Spa, Limousine, Membership and other available areas.
- Research and Identify major prospects and formulate sales action plan to convert them into clients.
- Keep our marketing database up-to-date with detailed profiles of our Leisure accounts, pattern of usage, historical growth, key contact persons/telephone numbers/addresses, competitive hotels used/sales/volume/etc.
- Every group proposal or series proposal will be clarified in full details including their expected budget, direct competitors, their needs, etc and will be followed up closely to win business
- Each series materialization will be reviewed monthly to make sure it works well. If not, need to have action plan by contacting business partner with why questions to understand the market trend
- Review our business partners' website quarterly to make sure our hotel information are featured correctly and we are in their recommended hotel list. If not, should understand why and seek for favorable response from our clients to work on it and to be in their preferred list
- Meet with & entertain supportive and potential clients in order to maintain or develop a mutually beneficial business relationships.
- Constantly monitor and report on competitor activities including promotions, special rates and events.
- Maintain regular contact with all clients and report any adverse comments to management for rectification.
- Achieving the targets set and complete assignment on schedule.
- Submit daily sales report into Outlook system before leaving each day
- A weekly activity plan for the following week each Friday calls
- Be able to conduct extensive Hotel storied introductions and join any hosted functions and networking events (inside and outside hotel) as directed by DOS/DOSM.
- Handle issues related to his/her own accounts or handle any other matters as directed by DOS as immediate supervisor and/or DOSM.
- Attend planned review sessions with DOS/DOSM to ensure KPO’s are being achieved
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Career development opportunity through training programs
- Competitive salary/ wage
- Annual salary review
- Holiday bonus
- Committed year-end bonus
- Attractive leave day policy – 2 days off per week, plus 15 annual leaves for new hired
- Health care insurance including in/out patient and dental care
- Two duty meals per day
- Uniform with laundry service
- Yearly outing trip
Yêu cầu công việc
- Fluent English
- Confident personality
- Excellent communication skills with people of all levels
- At least 2 year experience on Leisure sales at 5* luxury brand hotel
- Familiar with Opera system
- Highly organized
- Excellent time management
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Phone number : 028 3823 4999
Address: 19 Lam Son, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCM City
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- 19 - 23 Công Trường Lam Sơn, phường Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
- 028 3823 4999
Opened in 1959, Caravelle Saigon has 333 well-appointed, non-smoking rooms and suites with complimentary Wi-Fi in-room & throughout the hotel provides the perfect place to call home. Superb wining and dining venues cater to all tastes include Nineteen, Reflections, Café de l’ Opera and Tapas Kitchen. The city’s iconic Saigon Saigon Rooftop Bar is open from 11:00 until early morning with nightly live music.