Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
As a Duty Manager we are looking for people who have:
• confidence and be able to work on own initiative
• knowledge of OPERA (desirable).
• excellent management, organisational and administration skills, you will ensure that both you and your colleagues provide an efficient and effective service to all guests.
• a good rapport with guests
• the ability to work under pressure and work well in a team environment
• a customer focused attitude and will look after our guests during their conference stay
• a high level of personal cleanliness and presentation
• a good level of spoken English
• previous experience in a similar role
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
• Minimum 2 years of Supervisory position in the Hotel Front Office or equivalent.
• Diploma in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
• Strong leadership and communication skills.
• Possess initiative and the ability to manage multiple tasks at once.
• Energetic, confident and driven with the ability to adapt quickly to changing needs.
• Has the ability to build strong relationship with guest, ambassadors and hotel.
• Able to work in 3 rotating shift (Including weekends and public holiday).
• Good knowledge in Opera is an advantage.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Giám sát Lễ tân/Front Office Supervisor||30/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Giám sát ca Lễ tân||30/09/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Quản lý đặt phòng/Reservation Manager||29/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Giám sát Lễ tân/Front office supervisor||30/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Giám sát đặt phòng/Resevation Supervisor||29/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|BUTLER/VILLA HOST - NHÂN VIÊN QUẢN GIA||15/01/2020||Thỏa thuận|