Resident Manager / General Manager
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
The Resident Manager is responsible for all aspects of operations at the hotel, to day-to-day staff management and guests. He / She should be an ambassador for the brand and your hotel. Provide leadership and strategic planning to all departments in support of our service culture, maximized operations and guest satisfaction. Work Very closely with the General manager and other stakeholders. Responsible for managing the Hotels management team (HOD's) and overall hotel targets to deliver an excellent Guest experience.
A Resident Manager would also be required to manage between profitability and guest satisfaction measures.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Oversee the operations functions of the hotel, as per the Organizational chart.
• Hold regular briefings and meetings with all head of departments.
• Ensure full compliance to Hotel operating controls, SOP’s, policies, procedures and service standards.
• Lead all key property issues including capital projects, customer service and refurbishment.
• Handling complaints, and oversee the service recovery procedures.
• Responsible for the preparation, presentation and subsequent achievement of the hotel's annual Operating Budget, Marketing & Sales Plan and Capital Budget.
• Manage on-going profitability of the hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
• Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the hotels and management.
• Deliver hotel budget goals and set other short and long-term strategic goals for the property.
• Developing improvement actions, carry out costs savings.
• A strong understanding of P&L statements and the ability to react with impactful strategies
• Closely monitor the hotels business reports on a daily basis and take decisions accordingly.
• Ensure that monthly financial outlooks for Rooms, Food & Beverage, Admin & General, on target and accurate.
• Maximizing room yield and hotels / resort revenue through innovative sales practices and yield management programs.
• Prepare a monthly financial reporting for the General Manager.
• Draw up plans and budget (revenues, costs, etc.) for the owners.
• Helping in the procurement of operating supplies and equipment, and contracting with third-party vendors for essential equipment’s and services.
• Act as a final decision maker in hiring a key staffs.
• Coordination with HOD's for the execution of all activities and functions.
• Overseeing and managing all departments and working closely with department heads on a daily basis.
• Manage and develop the Hotel Executive team to ensure career progression and development.
• Be accountable for responsibilities of department heads and take ownership of all guest complaints.
• Provide effective leadership to hotel team members.
• Lead in all aspects of business planning.
• Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
• Corporate client handling and take part in new client acquisition along with the sales team whenever required.
• Assisting in residential sales as and when required and development with strong sales prospects.
• Responsible for safeguarding the quality of operations both (internal & external audits).
• Responsible for legalization, Occupational Health & Safety Act, fire regulations and other legal requirements.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Work in a safe manner that does not harm or injure self or others by applying hotel regulations, and adhering to existing laws and regulations
• Ensure that guests’ details are not disclosed.
• Follow emergency procedures to provide for the security and safety of guests and employees.
• Maintain the highest standards of personal hygiene, dress, uniform, appearance and body language as well as per employee handbook set by the Company.•
2 days OFF per week
Yêu cầu công việc
• Responsible Business: Show involvement and be interested in environmental and/or social issues by participating in Responsible Business hotel and departmental activities.
• Accepts flexible working schedule when necessary for the Hotel’s uninterrupted service as well during the pre opening stage.
• Be co-operative to the entire team for all other duties and do direct job or indirect job to be one team. You may be required to undertake other duties or you may work in another department from time to time as the Hotel may require according to the business requirement
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Curriculum vitae
- Health check Certification.
- The relevant qualifications: life guard certificate
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Không có tin tuyển dụng nào trong gian.|