General Manager - Movenpick Resort Lăng Cô
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
* The General Manager is responsible for achieving optimal guest satisfaction and a good working environment to attain all set objectives. To achieve this, the GM should run the hotels in accordance with the Standard Operating Procedures and Policies as set out by the company.
* The General Manager shall see to the implementation of optimal and attractive products and services required to address the hotel’s target groups, based on pre-agreed marketing plans and budgets. The General Manager shall ensure the correct production and distribution of information and promotion materials as agreed to.
* Guard the efficiency/productivity and the results:
• Draw up plans and budget concepts (revenues, costs, etc.);
• Safeguard the realization, tracing and adjustment of deviations;
• Developing improvement actions, carry out costs savings;
• Guard/ controlling of cost price
• Delivering of data and proposals for the budgets and investments.
• Safeguard quality of operations (internal & external audits)
• Manage the various Department Heads
• Coordinate planning of Department Heads and Assistant Managers with regard to time-tables, work schedules, employment of employees within the different services; solving of bottle necks;
• Coordination of the execution of activities via instructions to the Heads of Departments/ Assistant Managers, supervision of the execution;
• Determination of the workforce, recruitment and hiring of new staff, supervision of sufficient introduction, execution of performance reviews and training of staff.
• Be accountable for responsibilities of department heads in their absence.
Implement the SOPs optimally in the hotel
* Prepare a monthly financial reporting.
• Ensure an adequate administration, for the outgoing and incoming invoices, for the payment of invoices and for drawing up periodical management data. Justify deviations and differences.
* Other tasks
• Handling complaints, in the last resort.
• Other reliable to the above mentioned, tasks in order of the executive;
• Handing over opinions and beliefs, decisions etc. to the executives;
• Leading various internal and external meetings;
• Supervise the fulfillment of the regulations of the employment
legalization, Occupational Health & Safety Act, HACCP, legionella, fire regulations and other legal requirements
• Correct use of Company's corporate identity.
• Maintain contacts with public authorities
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary & service charge
- International working environment and friendly teammates
- Full salary in probation
- Special discount rate applying for associates
- Team building activities
- Annual health checkup & insurance
- Uniform and duty meal
Yêu cầu công việc
(*) Only accept candidates with hospitality background.
• At least 3 years experience within the hotel industry in General Management.
• Have work experience about Sales & Marketing, Finance, Operation...
• Preferred candidates who have previous experiences working with International brands such as Accor, Wynham, Intercontinental…
• Excellent written English and copy-writing skills.
• Great attitude. Great communication skills
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Gửi hồ sơ trực tiếp đến Phòng Nhân sự, Risemount Resort, 120 Nguyễn Văn Thoại, Đà Nẵng
- Hoặc gửi hồ sơ với tiêu đề HỌ TÊN - VỊ TRÍ ỨNG TUYỂN đến địa chỉ mail: Gửi email hoặc gửi qua Hoteljob
Mọi thắc mắc vui lòng liên hệ: 02363.899.999 (707) gặp Phòng Nhân sự
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Không có tin tuyển dụng nào trong gian.|