Supervisor, Casino Service & Telemarketing
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Mô tả công việc
Duties may include but not limited to:
• Assist the Telemarketing and Casino Services in closing sales on marketing offers, or reservations for accommodation and events.
• Assist in overseeing all telemarketing for RSVP events and offers as well as calling and confirming of events and hotel arrivals.
• Ensure all bookings and reservations are accurately entered into the system and reservation correspondence are filled systematically with daily update / reporting on hotel usage and revenues.
• To keep casino and hotel management informed of all matters pertaining to hotel reservations, customer feedback and complaints, no show, cancellations and matters concerning to casino room blocks.
• Remain knowledgeable on company’s product and property knowledge, up to but not limited to events, promotion offers, room categories, food and beverage offerings and the entertainment calendar.
• Assist in facilitating all hotel reservations and ensures Telemarketing and Casino Services is making reservations in accordance with the casino guidelines and system of internal controls, while assist the management in forecasting room block required for casino operations.
• Communicate, both orally and in writing, to current, new and past guests answering questions, extending invitations and resolving any related disputes, as necessary.
• Interface with all levels of hotel and casino staff to ensure proper handling of casino patrons (i.e. reservations for restaurants, limousines, and hotel and special functions).
• Communicate with all departments ensuring an optimal level of guest service, satisfaction, and accuracy is provided and maintained throughout the property and in the coordination of marketing events.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Accident Insurance & Medical Insurance
- Learning & Development
- Competitive Salary Package
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Hospitality, or equivalent education required.
• 1 to 2 years of related experience in the hospitality industry or telemarketing services, and exposure in casino industry will be advantaged.
• Candidates with more experiences will be considered as Supervisor.
• Must have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
• Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
• Must be able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
• Other language(s) like Mandarin, Cantonese, or Korean is preferable.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Pit Manager, Table Games||30/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân viên tập sự chia bài - Trainee Dealer||31/12/2020||8 - 12 triệu|
|Executive, Strategy Analyst||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Representatives, Rewards Club - Marketing Operations||31/05/2020||12 - 20 triệu|