Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
Eagerly connect with everything and everyone, foster an environment where social responsibility, art, culture, food and technology are topics of great interests. Always, build and develop communities that promote diversity and connections. Furthermore, is engine for creativity and innovation coupled with counterbalance to complexity
• Assists to prepare and update the Transportation Departmental Operations Manual.
• Conducts regular departmental briefing and meetings.
• Prepares, updates, and posts the associates’ roster/schedule.
• To co-ordinate an effective and efficient Payroll Management / Resource allocation through establishing a flexible work force throughout the Division, based on the principles of Multi Skilling and Multi Tasking.
• To monitor all costs and recommend measures to control them. To establish an integrated cost management plan through product lining, minimal inventories, joint procurement with sister hotels and Delivery on Demand where possible and cost effective.
• To monitor all cost and expenses and ensure that the departmental budget is strictly adhered to.
• To analyze and report on a monthly basis the Profit and Loss statements.
• Ensure the proper maintenance, repair and the use of vehicle and its equipment in the hotel and its facilities.
2. Guest Satisfaction
• Handles guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, reporting complaints or problems to Front Office Manager and Director of Rooms. Gives feedback and prompt follow up.
• Ensures all associates provide a proactive, courteous and professional service at all times.
• Provides the appropriate level of professional, courteous and caring service to other employees (internal customers) and other visitors to the division.
• Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
• Assists in the welcoming and escorting of all VIP, special attention and long stay guests.
• To be available and on duty in peak periods, frequently opening and closing operations
• Offer assistance to all sections within the Hoiana resort, monitor arrival activities when the traffic is busy.
• Confidently operates the transportation software and associated computer equipment in accordance with departmental procedures.
• To ensure that Transportation Team’s projects a warm, professional and welcoming image.
• Has in-depth knowledge of the city, its’ attractions, restaurants, museums, tours, current events in Hoi Ana and in Danang etc.
• Handles all transportation requests in a professional manner.
• To perform spots checks on all vehicles including luggage trolleys and golf carts and ensures cleanliness up to standards and to comply brand standard.
• Manages and ensures smooth and efficient operation of the department.
• Studies, evaluates and suggests improvements for operation procedures when necessary.
• Assigns responsibilities to associates.
• Acts proficiently in all aspects of emergency procedures. Remains calm, alert, and efficient in the event of a major incidents or problems at the hotel and maintains professional discretion.
• Checks work performance of employees and their grooming standards.
• Liaises with relevant departments on necessary equipment changes.
• Ensures logbook is updated; reads the logbook, and communicates with the transportation team.
• Identifies, plans and conducts training programs for associates.
• Ensures trainers are carrying out training sessions for associates.
• Ensures all training sessions are recorded and given to Human Resources Department on time.
• Be familiar with the Hoiana Integrated Resort’s products and services and policies; be aware of all functions and promotions held in the hotel.
• Works closely with other employees in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
• Be fully conversant in all hotel products and services in order to handle guest enquiries efficiently and courteously.
• Ensures that all reservations, orders, requests, etc. are accurately and quickly relayed to the correct department at all times.
• Maintain a good relationship with contractors & ensure the service are up to standard, if applicable
• To maintain and upkeep the cleanliness of vehicles, ensuring that they are free of stains, litters and mess.
• To manage and ensure guest items are cleared within the time frame.
• Monitor and direct personal and commercial vehicle traffic on property to ensure vehicles are legally parked and to maintain a smooth and efficient flow of traffic.
• Monitor and maintain safety, security, and cleanliness of parking areas/levels, and report any security or safety problems.
• Re-route traffic when parking facility reaches maximum capacity and ensure staff is informed.
• Document and report all vehicle incidents (i.e., damages, accidents).
• Complete nightly audit of parked vehicles with vehicle claim tickets, resolve discrepancies, and submit list for charges to be posted by Night Auditor.
• Tag, store, and retrieve luggage from luggage storage.
• Assist management in scheduling, disciplining, motivating, and coaching employees; serve as a role model and first point of contact of the Guarantee of Fair Treatment/Open Door Policy process. Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
• Through hands-on management, supervises closely the associates in the performance of their duties and in accordance with policies and procedures and applicable laws.
• Delegates appropriately, duties and responsibilities to equipped and resourced associates, nurturing and developing them whilst ensuring standards of operation and safety are maintained.
• Plans and implements effective training programmers for all drivers in coordination with the Training Manager.
• Prepares and posts weekly work schedules, making sure that they reflect business needs.
• Ensures that associates have a complete understanding of and adhere to employee rules and regulations.
• Ensures that associates follow all hotel, company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to fire and hazard safety and security.
• Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Answers all internal generated guest and delivery-related associate calls. Must speak slowly and clearly so that the other caller can hear clearly and all In House guest to be address by guest name at least three times during the conversation.
• Answers guests’ questions and assists them with their needs, ensuring all requests are followed through and completed.
• Handles guests’ complaints and takes action to resolve problems.
• Communicates situations where guests are dissatisfied or experiencing a problem and offers the resolution to the Guest Service Manager.
• Follows all accounting procedures according to guidelines to ensure proper revenues and payment on accounts are received and credited.
• Maintains up-to-date knowledge of all hotel and area events and activities so that guests will receive accurate and prompt information when requested.
• Responds to emergency situations calmly and effectively, according to hotel guidelines.
• Creates an organized, cooperative, and well run work environment by completing shift checklist and following through on responsibilities.
• Helps to identify process problems and deficient areas in the hotel and suggests solutions for permanent fixes.
• Performs other duties as requested by management, willing to work long hours if require during busy period or short manning, during weekends and public/festive holiday.
• Attends and contributes to all training sessions and meetings as required.
• Exercises responsible behaviour at all times and positively representing the resort team and KHOS brand.
• Maintains strong, professional relationship with the relevant representatives from competitor hotels, business partners and other organizations.
• Reads the hotel's Employee Handbook and have an understanding of and adheres to the hotel's rules and regulations and in particular, the policies and procedures relating to computer resources, fire, hygiene, health and safety.
• Ensures high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
• Responds to changes in the Guest Services function as dictated by the industry, company and hotel.
• Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Other standard responsibilities
• Complies with the company policies.
• Works within all pre-set budgetary limits.
• Takes on other tasks in addition of the ones stated, in a reasonable framework.
• Develops and updates policies and manuals, as related to the division/department, for implementation in the field, while ensuring compliance to the same for consistency across the group.
• Actively participates in and leads recruitment and talent development for the division/department, to meet both current and future needs
• Is a “brand ambassador” at all times and ensures brand integrity and clarity are always maintained.
• Models the company’s culture, vision, mission and core values at all times.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Training & Development
- Accommodation - Hoiana Staff Village
- Annual leave
- Heath checkup
- Employee shuttle bus service
Yêu cầu công việc
1. Social Skills
• Professional Knowledge
• Mature, people person and good motivator; is a vibrant explorer and curious by nature.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, eagerly connect with everything and everyone
• Solid leadership and training skills
• Strong problem-solving; can break down complexity and seize opportunities to simplify and synergize; analytical and negotiation skills
2. Language Skills
• Good communication skill in English verbal, listening and writing
* Chinese speaking will be advantage
Hotel Management or Business Degree Preferred
Minimum 1-2 years managerial experience in concierge operations
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Bell Captain||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Outlet Supervisor||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Public Area Attendant||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Chef de Cuisine||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Sous Chef||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Chef De Partie||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Oder taker||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Information Technology Officer||28/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Senior Carpenter||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Duty Engineer||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Front Desk Supervisor / Rooms Controller||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Waiter / Waitress||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Digital Marketing Manager||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Commis Chef||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Demi Chef De Partie||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Sous Chef - Associates Dining||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Stewarding Supervisor||28/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Chief Concierge||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Room Attendant||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Guest Service Centre||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Concierge Supervisor||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Manor Club / Retreat Manager||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Public Area Supervisor||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Guest Service Centre Supervisor||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Administrative Assistant - F&B||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Housekeeping Coordinator||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Floor Supervisor - 15 Vacancies||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Manor Club / Retreat Supervisor||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Administrative Assistant to Hotel Manager||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Guest Experience Executive||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|