Water Bottling Supervisor
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
2. Fill sanitized bottles with filtered water, pack and store the bottled units as per hygiene standards, sending samples daily for testing.
3. Collection of used water bottles and distribution of filled water to various areas throughout the resort, working in accordance with departmental needs
4. Clean and sanitize all bottling equipment as well as all filtration devices, filling stations, washing units, sanitization units, drains, sinks, floors, and walls; clean, dust, seep, mop, polish, scrub, wash, strip, and buff workspace, storage, production areas and hallways.
5. Safely utilize and store all cleaning compounds, chemicals, and materials including soaking solution utilizing the correct protective clothing.
6. Organize work assignments, make recommendations in regards to training, performance evaluations, and discipline for stewards.
7. Comply with Four Seasons Standards
8. Work harmoniously and professionally with attendants, co-workers and managers.
9. Clean messes and spills immediately; assist with inventory of bottles, crates and supplies if necessary
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Provided transportation from Danang/Hoi An
- Provided duty meals and uniform
- Benefits as per law
- Benefits as per Four Seasons policy
Yêu cầu công việc
1. Education: High school education.
- Previous experience in bottling operation or previous supervisory experience.
- Working knowledge is generally learned on-the-job.
3. Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to operate, maintain and properly clean dishwashing and sanitizing machine, sinks, floor and cleaning equipment.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Personal resume (notarized)
- ID (notarized copy)
- Medical certificate (within 6 months)
- Education certificates (notarized copy)
- Profile headshot (2 x 3 & 3 x 4)
- Contact email: Gửi email
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Không có tin tuyển dụng nào trong gian.|