Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Nguyễn Thị Linh Đa/ Nguyễn Thị Tuyết Phương 0905 457772/ 0901901286 Phụ trách Tuyển dụng
Tầng L1M 36-38 Bạch Đằng, phường Thạch Thang, Quận Hải Châu, TP Đà Nẵng
Mô tả công việc
- Is the primary contact of point for recreation activities.
- Is totally responsible for guests' satisfaction in recreation field.
- Makes sure that guests' feedback is taken seriously.
- Makes sure that guests' complaints are appropriately handled.
- In collaboration with all departments ensures that the hotel delivers the brand's customer promise.
- Co-ordinates the maintenance of all Fitness facilities and equipment.
- Supervises the delivery of all Fitness services.
- Is responsible for the safety of all guests. This includes but not limits to provide emergency care and treatment as required until the arrival of emergency medical services.
- Is responsible for the Fitness and swimming membership program.
- Supervises the performance of all staff in the Recreation Deparment.
- Co-ordinates the sale and promotion of departmental products and services in conjunction with Sales & Marketing team.
- Assists with the development of new products and services.
- Assists with the evaluation of sales and marketing activities.
- Complies with all Hotel and corporate guidelines (e.g. signage guidelines, safety guidelines, etc)
- Delivers high quality service to guests.
- Schedules fitness, sports and recreation activities.
- Attends group and function rundown meetings to ensure inclusion of appropriate recreation activities
- Handles all requests regarding fitness, sport and recreation activities.
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of the general principles of fitness and training, concepts of health and the effects of exercise on the human body.
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of the general principles of nutrition and influence on the performance of exercise activities.
- Traces relevant statistic about innovative fitness, sport and recreation activities with a view to implement
- Assists departments in developing attitudes of health and well-being of staff through fitness, sport and recreation programs.
- Selects and maintaisn a range of fitness activities and equipment.
- Teaches a multitude of exercise techniques from a variety of fitness scenarios.
- Programs exercises for individual guests as requested.
- Is conversant with emergency evacuation and fire procedures for relevant department.
- Team management and cross-departmental responsibilities
- Works closely with Sales and Marketing on sales or promotion programs.
- Cooperates with other deparments to maintain good condition of equipment and facilities.
- Uphold the Pullman Danang Beach Resort culture by demonstrating the standards at all times to guests and fellow associates.
- Is sales oriented
- Initiates/launches sales/promotion programs for Recreation
- Management and administration
- Is totally responsible for the department's performance.
- Complies with the resort's policies and procedures in terms of budgetting, filing, contracting, billing
- Respects Recreation SOPs.
- Manages the budget, staffing and revenue of the Department.
- Ensures that the workplace remains clean and tidy.
- Maintains hotel standards for hygiene and physical appearance.
- Maintains general cleanliness and order within the department.
- Adheres to all fire and safety regulations.
- Ensures respect of the hotel's commitments to the "Environment Charter" (energy saving, recycling and sorting waste etc).
- Report to the Director of Resort
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Good Salary, benefit and bonus
- Accommodation and Meals
Yêu cầu công việc
- 2 years experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified. CPR Certified; First aid certificate.
- Ensure all staff embody the same mindset by developing each individual's sense of curiosity, open-mindedness, interpersonal skills and sense of initiative.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
- Skill in the application of Life guarding surveillance and rescue techniques.
- Knowledge of CPR and emergency medical procedures.
- Ability to swim.
- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures.
- Most tasks are performed in a team environment with the employee acting as a team leader. - There is minimal direct supervision.
- Extensive knowledge of the hotel, its services, and facilities.
- First Aid / CPR / Life guard Certification. Ability to pass pre-employment physical skills evaluation as stipulated by the department.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Thông tin liên hệ:
Email: Gửi email
Hotline: +84 865.456.989
Số 9 - Đường Hạ Long - Bãi Cháy - Hạ long - Quảng Ninh
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|IT Manager/ Trưởng phòng CNTT||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Đại diện Chủ đầu tư Tài chính- Phú Quốc (Cluster)||29/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Đại diện Chủ đầu tư phụ trách Kỹ thuật (Đà Nẵng/ Phú Quốc/ Sa Pa)||25/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Recreation manager||25/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Tầng L1M 36-38 Bạch Đằng, phường Thạch Thang, Quận Hải Châu, TP Đà Nẵng
Điện thoại: 0905 457772/ 0901901286