EXECUTIVE SOUS CHEF
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
• To understand and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Employees Handbook and the Hotel’s policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
• To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and nametag at all times.
• To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
• To maintain a good rapport and working relationship with staff in the outlet and all other departments.
• To attend and contribute to all staff meetings Departmental and Hotel trainings scheduled and other related activities.
• To fully support the Departmental Trainers function in the Department assigned.
• To undertake any reasonable tasks and secondary duties as assigned by the Executive Chef.
• To respond to any changes in the restaurant function as dictated by the hotel.
• To project at all times a positive and motivated attitude and exercise self control.
• To have a complete understanding of the Income Audit Section in the Operations Manual and Policies & Procedures.
• To provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- chế độ làm việc 5 ngày/tuần
-Cơ hội đào tạo, học tập , taskforces
- BHXH, YT,TN full lương, các chế độ phúc lợi khác theo chính sách công ty
Yêu cầu công việc
2 years working experience as similar position at luxury hotel & resort
Management Principles, excellent public speaking skills and good people development skills
Strong inter-personality and leadership skills
Proficiency in English and computer literate
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Chief Steward||09/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|