Sale Manager (Hanoi Based)
Quy mô : 100 - 499
Mô tả công việc
- Monitor competitor activities and assists in marketing intelligence.
- Refer sales leads to appropriate personnel within the Wyndham Hotels Group.
- Sells to new, existing and prospective customers considering goals set forth in the sales strategy, negotiating optimum rate for the benefit of the business.
- Service existing business through management of account bases.
- Sell all facets of the hotel.
- Develop and maintain a regular pattern of sales calls, meeting with principals of target market.
- Provide direction on, and conducts market research and analysis.
- Develop and maintains contact with business generators, meeting and convention planners, visitor/ convention bureau, travel agents, tour operators, airlines, corporate accounts, Government Departments and other producers closely allied to Hotel business.
- Build profile within local market place through attendance at various events and local market place.
- Plan and conduct familiarization tours and site inspections.
- Travel when required to promote the hotel and develop potential business.
- Monitor existing business and inputs into sales strategy meetings to maximize business.
- Grow existing business and establishes and pursues leads which will develop business.
- Interface with operations on a timely basis.
- Initiate and prepares tenders for business.
- Assesse sales and marketing data.
- Assist with the preparation of new products and services.
- Assist in the evaluation of sales and marketing activities.
- Analyze sales mix and likely impact on hotel goals.
- Implement direction from Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Collateral input.
- Execute advertising/creative briefs in a timely manner.
- Work with superior on manpower planning and management needs.
- Work with superior in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Daily shuttle bus Hanoi center to resort/ Xe đưa đón hàng ngày từ trung tâm Hà Nội đến Khu nghỉ dưỡng và ngược lại.
Full payment during probation/ Hưởng nguyên lương trong thời gian thử việc.
Service charge for all positions/ Tiền thưởng doanh thu áp dụng chung cho tất cả các vị trí.
Meal in house/ Sử dụng cơm theo ca tại khách sạn.
Insurance rights based on the Law/ Tham gia bảo hiểm theo quy định của Bộ luật hiện hành.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Sales & Marketing, Hotel Management, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
- 2 years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, associates and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Possesses work ethics that exude the ability to meet deadlines and commitments.
- Possesses work ethics that exude the setting of high performance standards and pursues aggressive goals.
- Persuasion skill
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Property Management System.
- Good writing skills.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
To complete the personal CVs by joining date.
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Không có tin tuyển dụng nào trong gian.|