Resort General Manager
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
We are a luxury 5-star resort located in Quang Nam Province, Vietnam and are looking for a highly accomplished hotelier with extensive pre-opening and resort management experience.
The General Manager will have a crucial role in pre-opening planning involving resort design, business strategy, recruitment, operating procedures, and service standards. During operation, the GM is responsible for overseeing day-to-day operations including management of all departments and staff. The ideal GM is a team builder and can be relied upon to provide leadership to support a strong service culture. The GM is acutely attentive to the needs of employees and has the ability to create a positive work environment that nurtures and develops talent, fosters job satisfaction and loyalty, and encourages accountability in the workplace.The GM has superior business acumen and is able to recognize and respond quickly to changes in market conditions and revise strategies to increase occupancy, deliver profit, and increase shareholder value.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive Salary with benefits
- Annual salary with performance incentive
- Paid annual leave
- Social insurance, health care, unemployment insurance according to Vietnamese Labor Law
- Other benefits according to the provisions of the Company and the Labor Code.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Oversee day to day operation of resort to ensure all service and quality standards are met
- Create and manage budget, cost-effective controls, revenue management, and financial reporting
- Develop, implement, and monitor business plans, strategies, and procedures to reach the final financial objectives of the company
- Stay up to date with market trends to identify key opportunities to better position the resort in the short and long term
- Work with Heads of Departments to ensure service and quality standards; monitoring results to take corrective decisions
- Directly and actively interact with personnel to ensure open communication and create positive working environment
- Personnel management such as recruitment, deployment, and training
- Problem solving and conflict resolution during challenging situations, including guest complaints and other business-related issues
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
The ideal candidate is a seasoned and highly experienced hospitality professional with superior management and leadership skills and extensive hands-on pre-opening and resort operation experience.
- Pre-opening experience
- Experience working in EU and / or North America
- Experience working under luxury brands such as AccorHotels, InterContinental, Four Seasons, Marriot International
A University degree in Business and / or Hospitality or related fields.
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Không có tin tuyển dụng nào trong gian.|