Chef De Partie - French Restaurant
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
- Organize kitchen operations and prepares and serves a range of dishes, whilst supervising junior members of the Kitchen. Adhere to local regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards and local policies and procedures.
- In absence of Sous Chef, conduct shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known.
- Prepare, cook, serve and store
- Communicate politely and display courtesy to guests and internal customers.
- Provide direction to the Kitchen helpers, including Commis, Cooks, Kitchen Helps and Stewards.
- Communicate to his / her superior any difficulties, guest or internal customer comment and other relevant information.
- Establish and maintains effective employee working relationships.
- Attend and participate in daily briefings and other meetings as scheduled.
- Attend and participate in training sessions as scheduled.
- Prepare in advance food, beverage, material and equipment needed for the service.
- Clean and re-set his / her working area.
- Implement the hotel and department regulations, policies and procedures
- Complete the other tasks and jobs which assigned by the leader.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary: Negotiate
Yêu cầu công việc
ABILITIES/ KEY COMPETENCIES/ SKILLS:
- Good communication skills.
- Food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local government agency.
- Problem solving and training abilities.
- Basic English spoken.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATES / EXPERIENCE:
- Have experience in Western food (French better).
- Diploma or Vocational Certificate in Culinary Skills or related field.
- 2-year experience as a cook or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Kitchen Admin||15/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|