Executive Chinese Chef
Quy mô :
Ms. Thao Pham +84 28 3829 4000 HR Officer
76 Lê Lai, Phường Bến Thành, Quận 1, TP. Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
- Supervises day to day kitchen operations and staff.
- Sales volume, culinary category, number of meals served and complexity of the operation determine level of responsibility and scope of position.
- Supervises all food preparation areas including banquets, Room Service, restaurants, bar/lounge and associate cafeteria to ensure a consistent, high quality food product.
- Works with the Food and Beverage management team and associates to continually improve guest and associate satisfaction while maintaining the operating budget.
- As an assistant department head, uses leadership skills to manage other managers.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
- Excellent culinary skills; possesses the ability to perform all functions in the culinary operation. Extensive knowledge of food handling and sanitation standards. Experience in high volume operation and menu composition. Experience with purchasing and maintaining kitchen equipment
- Understanding of Restaurant, Bar/Lounge, Room Service and Catering operational procedures. Effective decision making skills. Strong problem-solving skills. Strong consensus building skills. Strong analytical skills
- Financial management skills e.g., develop operating budgets, forecasting and capital expenditure planning. Ability to acquire and maintain relationships e.g. associates, customers, vendors. Strong customer and associate relation skills
- Knowledge of overall hotel operations as they affect kitchen and related areas. Good negotiation skills. Ability to effectively manage labour productivity. Good presentation and platform skills. Good communication skills (verbal, listening, writing). Strong organization skills. Ability to use standard software applications and hotel systems.
- Effective influence skills. Effective conflict management skills. Effective change management skills. Good training/facilitator skills. Knowledge of purchasing, inventory controls, supplies and equipment. Knowledge of governmental regulations and safety standards.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Culinary Education preferred
- Food and Beverage culinary management experience
- Minimum of 3 years of Chinese Chef experience.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Kindly contact us at 028 3822 8888 - Ext: 2703 (Ms. Thao - HR ) or via email as attached in banner.
For more information about job vacancies please dial: 028 3915 5397 or visit our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/new-world-saigon-hotel/
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Bartender - Whisper Bar and Lounge||30/07/2020||5 - 8 triệu|
|Executive Chinese Chef||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Seafood Chef (Chinese Cuisine)||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Assistant Outlet Manager - Chinese Restaurant||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: 76 Lê Lai, Phường Bến Thành, Quận 1, TP. Hồ Chí Minh