Quy mô :
Ms Yanitsa K. (Rainy) +66 897144288 Human Resources Manager
Số 21, phố Duy Tân, Hà Nội, phường Dịch Vọng Hậu, Quận Cầu Giấy, Thành phố Hà Nội, Việt Nam
Mô tả công việc
1. To assist the resident manager or director of engineer in the assessment of training needs and planning, and implementation of relevant training courses.
2. To train engineering staff all relevant knowledge to perform well in their jobs and assist them in their development and further advance your own.
3. Participate in training as directed by the company or director of engineer. Set an example of continuous self-development.
4. To be able to analyze problems, formulate plans and execute, to get work done quickly Including procurement of materials, part, and etc., and necessary scheduling arrangements with a high degree of quality.
5. Manage repair and maintenance projects and building improvements by effectively coordinating and planning all tasks in advance. Utilize all possible resources and coordinate efforts with engineering and other affected departments. Use project management techniques along with the appropriately assigned engineering team members to perform project planning and execution. All methods, materials and practices must meet and be in accordance with local codes, company specifications, national codes and standard practices.
6. Keep accurate completion and task records in the project files. Materials procurement and coordination of their availability are also critical to the success of this position. Our goal is to cost-effectively maximize the schedule.
7. Assist the director of engineer/resident manager in the recruitment, interviewing and hiring of staff.
8. This position is directly responsible for the following:
− Direct supervision and scheduling of the workforce.
− All preventative maintenance programs.
− All repair and maintenance work orders.
− Inventories and procurement of parts and supplies.
− Accident and emergency prevention and safety.
− Energy and environmental conservation.
− Neatness and cleanliness of the engineering space and all areas under the direct control of the department.
9. Administer all preventative and general maintenance programs by:
− Maintaining a room’s maintenance strategy.
− Maintaining tracking data, check sheet and logs.
− Planning and scheduling preventative maintenance.
− Planning and scheduling corrective maintenance.
− Planning and scheduling project work.
− Regular inspections.
10. Energy conservation, to analyze energy and utilities usage in the hotel and on the grounds. To look for ways to conserve energy and implement energy conservation programs.
11. Emergencies, to be available for any emergencies and act in an engineering management capacity to protect our guests and employees, and preserve the building and its systems during the emergence. To act quickly and responsibly as possible to return the building to its normal operating status. To inform the director of engineer/resident manager/general manager (in his absence) of any such emergencies.
12. Accident prevention and safety; assist in the development of and administration of departmental Job safety analysis and to strive to work in an accident-free manner and to create a safe work environment for others. To continuously look for conditions that may endanger employees or guests of the hotel and to take immediate action to correct any hazardous conditions found.
13. Records, to read, log, track and interpret readings from meters, gauges and other measuring units. To maintain a through log of each day’s activities and problems that occur and to ensure this information is passed on to other shifts.
14. Complete any reasonable request made of management which is not life threatening or against the law.
15. Management reserves the right to change or amend this job description at its sole discretion and without advance notice or employee approval
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Life & Health Insurance
- Uniform, Laundry & Meals
- Opportunity for career growth
Yêu cầu công việc
1. At least Bachelor degree in Engineering
2. At least 5 year experience in Engineering Department Management
3. Strong result oriented, people management, and leadership skills
4. Strong in English communication skill, and computer literate
5. Strong in analytical, problem solving skills, and execution of work
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Ẩm thực - Quản lý vận hành - Operation Manager||31/10/2020||12 - 20 triệu|
|Tổng Bếp Trưởng Chuỗi Khách Sạn Mandala||30/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Restaurant Manager||23/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|TỔNG QUẢN LÝ KHÁCH SẠN||30/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|CÁN BỘ NGUỒN (GM TƯƠNG LAI) - NGƯỜI VIỆT NAM||19/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|[Ocean Park HN-Aeon Hải Phòng] Deputy Cinema Manager||30/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Kế toán trưởng||16/12/2020||12 - 20 triệu|
|F&B Manager||30/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Quán Ăn Ngon tuyển dụng Quản lý nhà hàng||30/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|BẾP TRƯỞNG ĐIỀU HÀNH||30/10/2020||8 - 12 triệu|
|TRƯỞNG BỘ PHẬN BUỒNG PHÒNG GLORY RESORT||30/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Số 21, phố Duy Tân, Hà Nội, phường Dịch Vọng Hậu, Quận Cầu Giấy, Thành phố Hà Nội, Việt Nam
Điện thoại: +66 897144288