- Hạn nộp: 29/09/2020
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Cầu Giấy - Hà Nội
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
1. Directly responsible for all culinary areas, ensuring a smooth running, profitable operation within the framework of the Hotel.
2. Constantly research, develop and maintain the hotels cuisine concepts and standards for food preparation and presentation.
3. Maintain food cost by ensuring that proper preparation, inventory, requisition, food pars and control systems are in place in all food operations areas.
4. Enforce the standard food preparation and presentation guidelines to ensure consistent quality culinary offerings to our guests.
5. Maintain food safety & protection. All food in working areas should be in compliance with food handling techniques, to include dating, proper storage, rotation, etc.
6. Enforce Standard Sanitation Checklist by having all Kitchens inspected on a monthly basis.
7. Achieve departmental Budget goals by maintaining efficient cost expenditure.
8. To be responsible for the monthly department Profit & Loss Statement.
9. Preparation of the yearly department budget by using history & forecasting techniques to develop an aggressive budget that reflects the outlets achievable capabilities.
10. To accurately forecast business demands on a weekly basis to ensure efficient staffing & food production.
11. To supervise the completion of the wage progress report on a weekly basis and critique discrepancies.
12. To be responsible for all accounting and billing procedures within the culinary operation.
13. To ensure the awareness & enforcement of all Company SOPs and Property LSOPs.
14. To enforce operational Standards that are reviewed periodically and then updated and improved.
15. To be aware of competitors in the market and complete a competition analysis on a training and resources to take care of our guests.
16. Responsible to maintain the overall welfare of our employees by providing them with the training and resources to take care of our guests.
17. To ensure the efficient scheduling of management and employees.
18. To be responsible for the accurate supervision of the employees time control and payroll systems by working with Accounting and Human Resources Department.
19. To implement a departmental daily training program.
20. To be responsible for the execution of culinary management reviews and appraisals in a professional and timely manner.
21. To supervise all aspects of employee management including hiring and discipline in conjunction with the Director of F&B.
22. To train subordinate managers and supervisors in effective “coaching and counseling” and the correct process of progressive discipline.
23. To conduct an effective monthly employees meeting with minutes and P&A forwarded to the GM, F&B and HRD.
24. To practice “open door” policy to all employees.
25. Periodically plan outside employee activity to promote teamwork.
26. To be responsible for maintaining outlet safety at all times.
27. To be responsible for asset management of all outlet property and facilities.
28. Conduct a preventative maintenance inspection on a monthly basis.
29. Promote positive inter-departmental relations through candid communication and cooperation.
30. To respond to guest inquiries or concerns within 24 hours in what is deemed the appropriate manner.
31. Ensure all managers and employees follow all job safety regulations and all hazards are reported to concerned departments.
32. Perform any reasonable request made of management which is not life threatening or against the law.
33. Management reserves the right to make changes to this job description at its sole discretion and without advance notice.
34. Above all, to lead by example through a “hands on” approach to motivate our employees to excel.
35. Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Life & Health Insurance
- Uniform, Laundry & Meals
- Opportunity for career growth
Yêu cầu công việc
2. At least 5 year experience in culinary operation and management in senior management position of international operations or hotels with evidenced tracked record of achievements
3. Strong in inter-personality, leadership, and creative skill
4. Proficiency in English and computer literate
5. Strong in driving results and people management and development
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB