Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Phòng Nhân sự +84 (0) 235 626 3333 – Ext: 256 Tay Son Tay Hamlet, Duy Hai Commune, DuyXuyen District, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Mô tả công việc
Multimedia specialist develop and deliver aesthetically pleasing and engaging media packages, including graphics, photography, video and sound – for use on media channels including websites, portable apps, kiosk displays, advertisements or marketing collaterals. Multimedia specialist are also responsible for creating films, television programs, e-books and interactive music experiences.Key Duties and Responsibilities
Duties may include but not limited to:
- Design a variety of digital and video communications ranging from videos for social media channels, to infographics, logos and content design, collateral items, executive presentations, and more
- Create digital content to support web, mobile advertising, email, social media, and events.
- Create compelling digital content that will contribute to raising awareness and to attract customers to digital channels.
- Responsible for conceptualization and implementation of design solutions that meet marketing and content strategies from concept to completion.
- Partner with internal stakeholders for the creation of assets, digital campaigns and printed collaterals
- Provide knowledge of latest innovation and trends in digital content marketing (to stakeholders and marketing team), to ensure content can be adapted to digital channels and digital marketing activities
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Employee Shuttle Service
- Incentive bonus
- Health checkup
- Training & Development
- Salary review
- Annual Leave
Yêu cầu công việc
- Understand the multichannel customer journey and the ability to outline and seek ways to enhance digital marketing performance.
- Strong in Adobe CS including Adobe Premier, Davinci, Adobe After Effects and any other post-production editing software, Adobe Audition or other audio editing software, Photoshop, Illustrator, Cinema 4D or equivalent 3D package skills
- Strong understanding of visual problem-solving, design principles, visual hierarchy, design layout and composition, use of color, and typography
- Must be agile and able to work in an active, fast paced environment, to meet changing priorities and requirements
- Ability to balance creativity with analytical thinking
- Ability to operate DSLR cameras, lighting and audio setups.
- Portfolio should represent a range of design styles and diversity of projects
- 5+ years of experience
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Tay Son Tay Hamlet, Duy Hai Commune, DuyXuyen District, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Điện thoại: +84 (0) 235 626 3333 – Ext: 256