VINPEARL LUXURY LANDMARK 81 - BANQUET MANAGER (LOCAL ONLY)
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
Responsible for the management of all aspects of the Banquet Department functions, in accordance with Hotel standards. Directs, implements and maintains a service and management philosophy which serves as a guide to respective staff to ensure 100% guest satisfaction.
REPORTS TO: F&B Director.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Vinpearl always give high attention in training program & internal development. Training courses are designed by internal well – experienced directors and good reputation experts in Vietnam and abroad.
- With the culture focusing on people and internal talent development, all employees will be approached and trained according to 5-star international standards.
- There are many opportunities for professional development and promotion in Vinpearl. Each employees will be built up suitable Individual Development Plan and have a chance to be promoted to higher position provided that you have good ability and commitment.
- Safety working environment with modern facilities; spacious office; high-quality working equipment to bring great experience for employees to achieve highest working results.
- Regularly organize team building activities, charity events to create closer engagement of employees and promote Vinpearl's good culture working environment & unique value to public & society.
- Competitive compensation for employees.
- Attractive bonus policy with scheme based on performance and business result of the company: award for outstanding performance; bonus in some special occasions, service charge & other policy of free interest rate loan…
- Preferential rates when using services of member companies in VinGroup: Vinhomes, Vinschool, Vinmec, Vinpearl, VAP / GOLF / SAFARI...
Yêu cầu công việc
- High school graduate or equivalent vocational training certificate, some college.
- 03 years experience as an Assistant Banquet Manager/ Supervisor, preferably a style Hotel.
- Food handling certificate.
- Knowledge of various food service styles (i.e., French service, Russian service, tableside flambé service, Butler style service).
- Knowledge of specific room set-up styles.
- Knowledge of organizing service from information on B.E.O.'s.
- Knowledge of staffing guidelines/requirements for various types of banquet functions.
- Fluency in English both verbal and non-verbal..
- Familiarity with food and beverage cost controls.
- Familiarity with Sales and Marketing tools for Banquets.
- perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
- prioritize and organize.
- be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgement.
- follow directions thoroughly.
- understand guest’s service needs.
- work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team.
- work with minimal supervision.
- maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
- ascertain departmental training needs and provide such training.
- direct performance of staff and follow up with corrections when needed.