VINPEARL LUXURY LANDMARK 81 - MARKETING EXECUTIVE (LOCAL ONLY)
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
- Support on-site design jobs.
- Responsible for the image and content of the company on social media.
- Directly participate in supporting and implementing programs for customers.
- Other jobs as assigned by superiors.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Vinpearl always give high attention in training program & internal development. Training courses are designed by internal well – experienced directors and good reputation experts in Vietnam and abroad.
- With the culture focusing on people and internal talent development, all employees will be approached and trained according to 5-star international standards.
- There are many opportunities for professional development and promotion in Vinpearl. Each employees will be built up suitable Individual Development Plan and have a chance to be promoted to higher position provided that you have good ability and commitment.
- Safety working environment with modern facilities; spacious office; high-quality working equipment to bring great experience for employees to achieve highest working results.
- Regularly organize team building activities, charity events to create closer engagement of employees and promote Vinpearl's good culture working environment & unique value to public & society.
- Competitive compensation for employees.
- Attractive bonus policy with scheme based on performance and business result of the company: award for outstanding performance; bonus in some special occasions, service charge & other policy of free interest rate loan…
- Preferential rates when using services of member companies in VinGroup: Vinhomes, Vinschool, Vinmec, Vinpearl, VAP / GOLF / SAFARI...
Yêu cầu công việc
- Good appearance.
- Good knowledge of design software: Photoshop, CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator ...
- Prefer candidates with experience in content, copy-writing and management of social networking sites.
- Good command of English.
- Can withstand high pressure at work.
- perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
- prioritize and organize.
- be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgement.
- follow directions thoroughly.
- understand guest’s service needs.
- work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team.
- work with minimal supervision.
- maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
- ascertain departmental training needs and provide such training.
- direct performance of staff and follow up with corrections when needed.