Sales Manager ( Corp)
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
1. Educate customer on sales transformation organization.
2. Achieve sales objectives and goals as set by the management.
3. Build rapport with key corporate accounts.
4. Complete assigned sales calls on a daily basis.
5. Conduct site inspections.
6. When required attend/schedule lunch entertainment for key corporate accounts.
7. Share with team in sales briefing once a week pertaining to the corporate business environment in the markets.
8. Ensure that all accounts profile and all sales reports and any other relevant information are updated.
9. Schedule calls to be made one week in advance and share this information in the daily sales briefings.
10. Coordinate sales blitzes in the designated areas of growth potential in city, industrial area with immediate supervisor.
11. To develop a practice of weekly sales call plan in order to help better planning in terms of time management, sales objectives and who we want to see.
12. Organize business entertainment to include: luncheons, dinners, cocktails to know the client and giving them confidence in the hotel management team. Introduce the director of sales, director of marketing and general manager whenever possible.
13. Track and share information regarding new business trends.
14. Understand factors that affect the market, inform management accordingly and come with the solution.
15. Check market share and performance of the competitive hotel revenues.
16. Keep track of the competitors regarding special promotions and rate packages.
17. Ensure that company’s SOPs and property LSOPs are in place and adhered to.
18. Carry out administrative duties.
19. Monitor monthly results and performance of corporate accounts.
20. Communicate effectively to ensure that the sales function is carried out smoothly and commitments are met.
21. Submit sales activities reports on a monthly basis outlining:
* Total number of calls with details
* Past month activities
* Corporate production against budget and goals
* Major business leads for that month and for the future
* Entertainment report
* Your top twenty accounts
* Any competitor information
* Upcoming projects
22. Check and implement the mailing system to make sure that everybody updates and check the accounts.
23. Build up good rapport with the other hotel departments.
24. Liaise with the corporate sales office on business leads and corporate sales programs relating to that market and the use of travel partners.
25. Performs sales and marketing functions or related duties and special projects as assigned and directed by the director of sales.
26. Make sales calls weekly on the accounts in the assigned areas; of which has to include new accounts every week.
27. Dress in a manner which is conductive to a business environment whereby first impressions reflect on the hotel image.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Life & Health Insurance
- Uniform, Laundry & Meals
- Opportunity for career growth
Yêu cầu công việc
1. At least Bachelor degree in any field
2. At least 1 year experience in sales or reservation, or front office
3. Strong in inter-personality and out going
4. Proficiency in English communication and computer literate
5. Strong in driving results
1. Understand hotels market positioning for transient and group market segments.
2. Effective sales communication skills and personal performance.
3. Solicit new accounts, maintain and/or increase business of existing accounts.
4. Demonstrate self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
5. Present ideas, expectations and information in a concise, well-organized manner.
6. Use problem solving methodology for decision making and follow-up.
7. Understanding and achievement of team and individual goals.
8. Strong overall sales skills.
9. Familiarity and knowledge of all departments within the hotel.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Duty Manager/ Quản lý trực ca||30/11/2020||12 - 20 triệu|
|Assistant Marketing & Communication Manager||30/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Trưởng nhóm Sales căn hộ khách sạn||24/10/2020||12 - 20 triệu|
|Sales On Site / Nhân viên kinh doanh tại Xanh Villas Resort & Spa||30/09/2020||8 - 12 triệu|
|Sales Manager ( Corp)||29/09/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|E-Commerce Manager||29/09/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Trưởng nhóm chăm sóc khách hàng||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Ecommerce & Revenue Manager||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Sales executive - TA||30/04/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|OTA Sales Executive||20/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|E-Commerce Supervisor||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|