Technician, Kitchen Equipment & Freezer
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Mô tả công việc
Report to Supervisor and carry out routine maintenance on all company machinery and equipment to include fault finding, problem solving and minor repairs to minimize down time.
Maintain, operate all facilities systems and associated equipment, electrical equipment, plumbing systems, building management system, and building repairs.
Handle and repair building fabrics, painting, carpenter, masonry, carpet, upholstery of building.
Handle and repair Kitchen Equipment and Freezers, electrical, mechanical, ELV systems and plumbing and drainage faults and damage of building.
Perform facility inspections and report on condition affecting operations.
Ensure full and timely reporting of all major breakdowns, significant problems, repair requirements, delays or machine down time to relevant personnel.
Ensure quality procedures relating to maintenance are followed eg. calibration of measuring equipment.
Continuously update technical files for plant & equipment from liaison with contractor, operator or own knowledge, etc.
Provide 24/7 emergency call support and site attendance.
Work closely with all other departments to achieve maximum guest satisfaction.
Comply with all safety procedures and requirements.
Maintain workshop and facility rooms clean and tidy.
Adhere to the company policies and procedures and comply with the Code of Conduct.
Follow health and safety standards and strive for constant improvement to avoid health and injury hazards.
Perform other related duties as assigned.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Employee Shuttle Service
- Incentive bonus
- Health checkup
- Training & Development
- Salary review
- Annual Leave
Yêu cầu công việc
- At least 1 year of Casino/Hotel/Resort building maintenance experience for Technician Post.
- Craft Certificate in air conditioning & refrigeration, electrical, mechanical, building services engineering and engineering related discipline or equivalent.
- Knowledgeable of Kitchen equipment, HVAC, Refrigeration, Fire Safety and/or other related building operation guidelines.
- High efficiency and good technical background.
- Knowledge of occupational hazards, safe working practices, and work safety precautions.
- Self-motivated, organized, confident, friendly and polite.
- Team player who responds quickly to demands and thrives in a high-pressure work environment.
- Able to work on shifts and be flexible regarding work schedules according to business demands.
- Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time while performing duties.
- Ability to communicate in simple English to deal with guests and internal staff from Asian and International countries is an advantage