Restaurant Manager (Chinese Speaking)
- Hạn nộp: 31/05/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận 1 - TP HCM
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
• Maintain service, standards and procedures for the restaurant and to ensure that they are achieved and followed.
• Rotate and schedule all the restaurant staff in order to provide full coverage for efficient and to maximize productivity.
• Maintain an effective orientation program for all new staff and to constantly re-train old staff to maintain the specified standard of service required.
• Motivate, educate, develop staff on a continuous basis overall maximum efficiency.
• Minimize guest complaints, but if they should occur, to take remedial action immediately.
• Ensure all guest are served promptly.
• Ensure maximum guest satisfaction.
• Stress the importance of personal cleanliness, neatness, grooming and that staff do not deviate from their prescribed uniform standard.
• Be constantly searching for ways and means to improve the smooth operation of their restaurant.
• Liaise with fellow management on quality and cost control of food and beverage items.
• Ensure the food and beverage service are of the highest quality to give to our guest a good impression of their restaurant.
• The cleanliness, tidiness and orderliness of their restaurant is of the utmost importance.
• Build a good relationship with guest.
• Handle any guest complains effectively and diplomatically.
Sales and Promotion Events
• To be responsible for the targeted revenue of the outlet.
• To maximize sales and revenue by providing good service and motivating staff to upselling.
• Be able to interpret basic financial report and initiate action plan to reduce cost while increasing revenue.
• Control the food and beverage cost of the restaurant by preventing any wastage or pilferage.
• Control the labour cost by scheduling to minimize wastage of manpower.
• Maximize profitability by proper utilization of seating capacities.
• Introduce and implement promotions periodically to increase sales.
• Control breakage and pilferage of all operating equipment.
• Ensure that all furniture, equipment, utensil and silverware under their charge are accounted for, properly handled and regularly serviced and maintained to prevent excessive overheads.
• Attend the weekly F&B meeting and service meetings.
• Conduct briefings to ensure that all information is disseminated down the line.
• Communicate all items not available or seasonable on the board for staff’s reference.
• Communicate and present a positive position and attitude to provide leadership to staff at all times to attain results desired.
Standard of Performance
• Check proper staffing of the restaurant.
• Ensure adequate supplies of operational equipment.
• Check restaurant for cleanliness and hygiene.
• Conduct briefing, check uniform and grooming of the staff.
• Greet guest (wherever possible).
• Be aware of the proper arrangement and presentation of food and beverage service to the guest.
• Maintain a professional relationship with other department to avoid friction between their restaurant and other departments.
• Ensure a constant standard for maximum guest satisfaction in their restaurant.
• Maintain alertness to the entire service situation and notes all actions/deviations quickly decides on its corrections or solution, especially when it concerns adjustments regarding a guest complaint.
• Communicate with all staff members about guest reaction, satisfaction and dissatisfaction of food and beverage service.
• Review staff performance especially on inaction and deviation on a regular basis.
• Delegate responsibility to supervisors according to their discretion with proper instruction.
• Standardize checklist for orientation programmer for staff.
• Continue on the job training for staff.
• Conduct briefings whenever deemed necessary.
• Conduct periodical staff meetings and encourage two-way communication.
• Maintain and conduct a good relationship with staff.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Nơi làm việc: trung tâm quận 1;
- Môi trường hiện đại, sáng tạo, năng động và độc lập;
- Thu nhập: Ổn định + phúc lợi của công ty, thưởng; service charge
- Được nghỉ chế độ 12 ngày phép hàng năm;
- Được hưởng đầy đủ các chế độ theo quy định của nhà nước như: BHXH BHYT, BHTN.
Yêu cầu công việc
• At least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies, Restaurant Management, Hospitality Management.
• Required skills: sales, organization, communication, negotiation, coaching, analytical skill, deadline, time management, leadership.
• Knowledge of Chinese food and drink is preferred.
• Fluent written and spoken English. Cantonese/Mandarin spoken is preferred.
• Strong experience in planning and strategy in both Sales and Marketing fields.
• At least 3-year experience in similar position.
• Able to work by shift and flexible time when required.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Lầu 2, 12 Bis Nguyễn Huệ, Phường Bến Nghé, Quận 1, TP.HCM
Elements LAIfestyle Group is a Saigon-based luxury hospitality and entertainment firm. Launched in 2017, our sole aim is to redefine and set the benchmark for hospitality in Vietnam by creating the most unique and memorable experience for each of our guests. ELG believes there are 5 essential elements in Hospitality that create a unique harmony and are the root of our Philosophy: The Essence Of Hospitality. Fire represents Cuisine, Water represents Mixology, Air represents Entertainment, Earth represents Design, The soul represents Hosting. Our Current Projects Sky XX – Garden & Lounge Prime XXI – Steak and Seafood Lai – Cantonese Restaurant Towa – Japanese Cuisine ROS – Dining & River Lounge Mister Lai Kitchen (Hotpot, Dimsum & Roast) Welcome to the Essence of Hospitality