Assistant Chief Engineer
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
• Provide advice to senior management on all aspects of maintenance support, environmental controls and the operational efficiency of the property.
• Ensure adherence to all statutory regulations and fire codes by regularly reviewing policies and safety procedures. Ensure that any tests and inspections required on plant by statutory authorities are carried out as and when required and that all records and documentation associated with such tests and surveys are correctly kept and/or displayed. Ensure that the hotel fulfills all compliance requirements.
• Ensure a technically competent maintenance staff by selecting, training and developing a motivated, well-qualified maintenance team. Carry out regular work sampling studies within the department and evaluate the performance and productivity of personnel.
• Directly keep track of the implementation and suggest solutions to conserve energy in the hotel in order to reduce the energy consumption and enhance economic efficiency.
• Ensure the effective financial management of the maintenance department by setting maintenance budgets, capital works program’s and engineering plans and ensuring that performance against there are regularly monitored and reviewed. Responsible for the general cost control aspects of maintenance, the preparation of departmental cost budgets and their implementation and submission to management.
• To follow up the implementation and recommend solutions to save energy in the hotel in order to reduce energy consumption and to improve economic efficiency. Recommend ideas for technical innovation.
• To comply with the regulations of the hotel, to ensure labor safety, proactively participate in vocational training courses.
• Be responsible in keeping our property safe and secure, to participate in any hotel activity related to Fire Life safety
• Other ad-hoc duties – unexpected moments when we have to pull together to get a task done.
• May assist with other duties as assigned by management.
• Contribute to the hotel’s profitability by ensuring the effective management of the buildings environmental controls and energy conservation systems. Evaluate, control and record energy usage and implement and upgrade energy conservation systems.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary
- Service charge
- Social Insurance as law
- Bao Viet Health insurance for personal and family
- 24/7 Accident Insurance
- Rest & Relaxation Allowance per 3 months: 2 million.
- Relocation assistance
- Repatriation allowance
- Home Leave allowance
- Housing, uniform, meal and transportation are provide by resort
- Gym room
Yêu cầu công việc
Bachelor’s degree/higher education, qualification/equivalent in engineering/mechanic/building field
2. Service years in the field: 2 – 4 years
3. Service years in supervisor/manager level: 1- 3 years
4. Knowledge and skills:
Good communication and management skills.
Ability to solve problems.
English can be spoken and written.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Certificate related job applied
Phone: 02973 97 8888/ 0919 290 709 (Human Resources)
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|[Vinpearl Phú Quốc] - tuyển ĐỘI TRƯỞNG KỸ THUẬT / Engineering Team Leader (email@example.com)||31/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Assistant Chief Engineer||11/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|