Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Mô tả công việc
• Ensures all reservations and related information are input into the reservation system accurately, completely and promptly.
• Responds swiftly to all room booking requests to remain accurate room inventories.
• Update arrival checklists on a daily basis and investigates any inconsistencies immediately.
• Contacts residents prior to arrival to provide assistant with preparation and to clarify any discrepancies regarding their reservation and/or preferences.
• Maintains complete knowledge of all Village features/service, facilities, room types, room numbers, layout, location, policies, daily house count, expected arrivals/departures, room status.
• Reports cancellations and no-shows to Reservation Manager.
• Manages waiting list and informs Resort HR representatives when rooms are available.
• Ensures completion of all departmental daily/weekly/monthly reports in an accurate and timely fashion.
• Ensures working station are kept clean, tidy, organize and secure at all time.
• Maintains an organized and comprehensive filing system with documentation of bookings, schedules, forecast and reports.
• Support Reception Team at Hoiana Village Front Office:
- Prepares and processes all front desk activities, including check-in, check-out, service provision to ensure an optimal level of services and resident satisfaction.
- Handles resident inquiries and problems quickly, efficiently, courteously and in accordance with the Village Code of Conduct and housing policies. And ensures residents are satisfied with services.
- Provides courteous service to residents and responds promptly and tactfully to residents’ requests and enquiries during check-in.
- Adheres strictly to the standard operating procedures, internal rules and regulations, Code of Conduct and other policies of the Village and the department.
- Attends shift rotation, communicates through pre-shift logs, emails and departmental meetings all pertinent information for the respective shift and areas of operation.
- Maintains complete knowledge of all Village features/service, facilities, room types, room numbers, layout, location, policies, daily house count, expected arrivals/departures, room status, upcoming events.
• To comply with all standards of performance, operational policies, practises and procedures.
• Other tasks assigned by Reservation Manager.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Training & Development
• Accommodation – HOIANA Village
• Annual Leave
• Health checkup
• Employee Shuttle Service
Yêu cầu công việc
• Two years of experience as Reservation Agent in large-scale Hotels/Resorts or Staff Accommodation Facility.
• Ability to communicate fluently in the English and Vietnamese language.
• Professional communication & presentation skills, both oral and written.
• Well organized, multitask, detail oriented, problem solving.
• Must be able to work self-directed, handle a fast-paced, busy, under pressure and meet deadlines with attention to detail.
• Must have the ability to respond to difficult or stressful situations with tact and diplomacy.
• Microsoft Office knowledge is required.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Reservations Agent||23/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Guest Service Centre||30/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Guest Services Associate - Front Desk||28/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Concierge Supervisor||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Reservation Officer||30/07/2020||8 - 12 triệu|
|Receptionist( Nhân viên Lễ tân)||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|VINPEARL NAM HỘI AN TUYỂN DỤNG NHÂN VIÊN ĐÓN TIẾP - THU NGÂN||03/09/2020||5 - 8 triệu|
|Receptionist/ Nhân viên lễ tân||29/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Staff Village Reservation Officer||06/07/2020||8 - 12 triệu|
|Rooms Runner||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Bus Ambassador||30/07/2020||8 - 12 triệu|