- Hạn nộp: 30/07/2020
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huế, Đà Nẵng, Quảng Nam
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
- Demonstrates a commitment to provide warm, anticipative service to exceed the needs and expectations of our discerning guests.
- Bears a full & comprehensive knowledge of the Hotel, including all departments, services & outlets.
- Ensures guest profile, preferences, requests and dietary requirements are checked 5 days prior to arrival.
- Amenity list and email to be sent to Commissary kitchen and F&B team 24 hours prior arrival for amenity preparation.
- Maintains a high level of communication & feedback within the department.
- Reports for duty punctually & in accordance to the issued department duty
- Adheres at all times to the Hotel Grooming & Uniform Standards.
- Reports guest complaints, requests and inquiries to the Guest Experience Manager
- Reports any unusual occurrences or requests to the Guest Experience Manager or Assistant Guest Experience Manager.
- Participates in the orientation, meeting, and training process of all colleagues assigned to Guest Experience Team
- Possess working knowledge of the Hotel Operating System (Opera)
- Bears full understanding & knowledge of all arrival guest preferences, amenities, and systems used by hotel
- Ensures that all procedures & responsibilities relating to the amenity delivery procedures and F&B hygiene are adhered to.
- Ensures that all glassware, chinaware, and cutlery used for amenities are cleaned, free of stains and presented as per standard.
- Ensures amenities delivered are of good quality and fresh.
- Ensures that guest supplies are replenished and displayed as per standard.
- Any special requirements or preferences collected from guests are informed to Guest Experience team to maintain all Guest History Files
- To maintain amicable and co-operative working relations with other departments, especially In Room Dining, F&B, Commissary and Pastry kitchen team.
- To attend any courses Management may deem beneficial
- Carry out other duties, directed by Management.
- Understands that business demands sometimes make it necessary to move employees from their accustomed shifts to other shifts.
- Performs other additional duties and special projects at the direction of Guest Experience Manager
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Training & Development
- Accommodation - Hoiana Staff Village
- Annual leave
- Heath checkup
- Employee shuttle bus service
Yêu cầu công việc
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal & communication skills
- Knowledge of computers including Microsoft Office products & PMS (Opera & Micros preferred)
- A minimum of two years prior experience in related hospitality fields is necessary
- Must be willing to work varied hours, including nights, weekends, holidays and split shifts (according to the needs of the guests).
- Must be able to stand for 90% of their scheduled time.
- Excellent command of English and Vietnamese (spoken and written) is essential
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Tay Son Tay Hamlet, Duy Hai Commune, Duy Xuyen District, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
- +84 (0) 235 626 3333 – Ext: 586079
Situated in Quang Nam Province about one hour’s drive from Danang, Hoiana Hotels offers fantastic opportunities and attractive packages for professionals at every level across four hotel brands: Rosewood Hoi An Showcasing an exquisite sense of place, ultra-luxury Rosewood Hoiana features beautifully designed and appointed guestrooms and villas, superb wellness and recreational facilities, and memorable dining experiences. KHOS Hoiana Sleek, stylish and elegant, KHOS Hoiana blends connectivity and social gathering in contemporary living and event spaces with stunning sea views. New World Hoiana Hotel & Residences New World Hoiana Hotel & Residences offers supremely comfortable rooms and suites, state-of-the-art facilities and unforgettably warm and genuine service. Hoiana Hotel & Suites Premium in every aspect, our all-suite accommodations offer ocean views, creating restful, indulgent stays that pair perfectly with exciting resort entertainment. Take the next step in your career and be part of Vietnam’s most vibrant beachfront destination!