- Hạn nộp: 30/07/2020
- Mức lương: 8 - 12 triệu
Thông tin cơ bản
Huế, Đà Nẵng, Quảng Nam
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
• Meets and greets customers.
• Provides customers with directions and answers their general questions.
• Loads and unloads luggage and other baggage for the customer.
• Provides wheelchair assistance to customers.
• Directs movement of buses.
• Monitors on time performance.
• Notifies control center of flight arrivals and passenger counts.
• Ensures compliance with all transportation rules and regulations and standard operating procedures.
• Assist on sign up of membership.
• Other duties as assigned.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Top competitive HR compensation & benefits in the industry
- Career development opportunity in one of the biggest Casino companies in the world
Yêu cầu công việc
1. Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
2. EDUCATION: High school Diploma (Full time / Part time)
3. EXPERIENCE: Previous experience in a related field preferred. Experience in Customer Service/ hospitality would have added advantage
4. LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read, write and communicate basic English language is mandatory. Second preferred language – Korean or Chinese
5. REASONING ABILITY: Able to apply common sense understanding to help the customers and answer their questions.
6. PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties, employees are likely to require to provide physical assistance to guests.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Tay Son Tay Hamlet, Duy Hai Commune, DuyXuyen District, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
- +84 (0) 235 626 3333 – Ext: 256
HOIANA is destined to become Asia’s premier oceanfront playground. It will be the ultimate reward for those who expect the very best in entertainment, vacations and luxury living. HOIANA is located 30 kilometres south of Da Nang, and just 10 kilometers from the World Heritage listed city of Hoi An in Quang Nam Province – central Vietnam’s fastest growing tourist destination. Set on 4 kilometers of pristine tropical beachfront, occupying 985 hectares and receiving US$4 billion of investment, HOIANA is by far Vietnam’s most significant tourism destination and investment to date. We know that providing our guests with a fantastic destination and product is only part of their experience. We need to ensure that every contact they have with us is rewarding, positive and leaves a great impression, and we know that it is our staff who play the most important part in providing this. We are looking for talented, friendly and enthusiastic candidates to join our talent network, who fit into our culture of “Special Place. Special People.” At HOIANA, we are building something very special; with internationally recognized and award winning hotel companies, world class golf courses, exciting gaming for rewards and entertainment, and an amazing array of recreation and spa facilities, we are sure you will find a career opportunity that suits you!