Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging services
- Welcome guests to all the facility and ensure they have a safe and enjoyable experience
- Manage the daily Recreation activities in a professional, safe and enjoyable manner to the satisfaction of guest, Recreation Manager and Director Lifestyle & Fun
- Oversee aspects of the sports including: guest relations, maintenance of equipment and infrastructure, finances, team and staff development.
- Maintain Accor / Movenpick standards and quality assurance along the agreed guidelines
- Promote sales of all Recreation Activities, Excursions and all other Resort programs/facilities
- Meeting and greeting customers.
- Solve and assist all guest complaints or requests and immediately take action and then report where needed
- To complete all administrative requirements correctly and on time
- To prepare and submit, on the required format, all information required for budgeting purposes.
- To prudently manage the resources within budget guidelines
- To prepare and present monthly operational information and results of the Recreation Activities
- To ensure that the gym, kids club, and all Recreation ground areas are well maintained and in a good state.
- Manage, train and direct staff related to the Fitness, Water Sports, Land Sports, Lifeguards, Pool attendets in an efficient and sensible way in order to ensure immaculate services
- Drive initiatives in the team that contribute to long-term operational excellence
- Maintain good staff relations, ensuring fair and equitable discipline
- To establish clear organizational structures for the staff
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21..
Yêu cầu công việc
Knowledge and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management / Hotel Management
• Minimum 3 years of Human Resources Management experience
• Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language
• Proficient in MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Fitness Supervisor||28/04/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Pool Host Supervisor/ Giám sát hồ bơi||26/04/2020||Thỏa thuận|