Director of IT
- Hạn nộp: 30/12/2020
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Xuyên Mộc - Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
The Director of Information Technology (IT) is responsible for managing the IT operations. Through dynamic and engaging leadership skills this position is responsible to establish and maintain the operational standards to meet and exceed the expectations of a diverse group of stakeholders, the company management and local regulatory authorities. Direct System operations including system maintenance, implementation, staff hiring and performance review and all other aspects of day to day department operations. Oversee the needs of the user community including holding periodic meetings with department heads to review critical operation concerns, system needs and strategic planning for the property.
- To translate the Business requirements, Hotel strategies, into short, medium and long term IT strategic plans within the hotel.
- Determine the minimum IT standards for the hotel ensuring optimum levels of performance and advise on economical methods of achieving these.
- Review all proposals for expenditure including Capital Expenditure and operational financing in respect of Information Technology projects for the hotel and ensure all such approved projects are successfully implemented to ensure maximum return on investment.
- Constantly review and recommend IT solutions for the hotels options.
- Review and advise on all IT contracts and where required ensure all vendors meet contractual requirements.
- Ensure a Global High Speed Internet facility for the hotel that will develop and grow with both the needs of the hotel and our guest expectations.
- To maintain and implement systems to ensure the security of all intellectual data of the hotel. Ensure adequate Firewalls and any other appropriate security mechanisms, and ensure these are maintained to standards considered appropriate for the protection of the hotel or our business partners.
- Constantly monitor all IT systems and advise hotel Associates with appropriate steps to take with any IT External System attacks. This would include ensuring all Virus checking and Firewall Systems meet The Grand Ho Tram Strip minimum standards.
- To have a broad understanding of the use, support and education of Desktop Operating systems to include; Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and ensure familiarity with the standard desktop application MS Office.
- To have a broad understanding of the use, support and education of Network Infrastructures to include WAN, LAN, Wireless design and be sufficiently proficient to ensure the hotels IT requirements are met when dealing with third party vendors on this topic.
- To have a broad understanding of the use, support and education of relational databases: SQL, Oracle and MySQl.
- Have a working knowledge of IT Service Management and Helpdesk management and establish a Help network within the hotel as required.
- Have and maintain a strong working knowledge of Telecommunications to include Voice, Data, PABX functions and any existing or future call center IT requirements.
- Have and maintain a strong working knowledge of Group-ware to include Microsoft Exchange.
- Have the ability to develop and maintain IT standards and procedures for all IT related matters for the hotel in coordination with The Grand Ho Tram Strip standards.
- Have the ability to develop IT project management methodologies and effectively communicate these to both hotel Associates and third party vendors alike.
- Have a working knowledge of Remote Access technologies.
- Have a working knowledge of hospitality business applications including Cenium and other core The Grand Ho Tram Strip solutions including System Functionality, Interface capability, System Configuration, Installation and Training of the systems.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Duty Meals
- Shared Car
- Annual Health Check
- Medical Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Duty phone/ Company Sim
- Resort discount
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology is required.
- 8 years experiences in gaming industry
- Have demonstrated proven ability in the management and development of technology in a hotel capacity.
- Experience in a leadership role that involved strategic planning and implementation of Hotel related technology.
- Have formal internationally recognized qualifications in telecommunications or proven success and hands-on experience in this field.
- A working knowledge of Hotel Property Management Systems including System Setup, LAN Set-up, Project Management, System Configuration, Installations, and System cut-overs.
- Proven record of success in an equivalent IT role in an equivalent Hotel environment to The Grand Ho Tram Strip.
- Able to perform Strategic planning and have a proven track record of successfully implementing that plan within an equivalent organization.
- Have operational management knowledge of the Hospitality industry in an equivalent position.
- A demonstrated ability to monitor and measure performance of a technology operation.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Apply by Hoteljob.vn
Or contact to Human resource department - Grand Ho Tram Strip
Phone number : 0254 378 8130/8125/8124
Address: Phuoc Thuan, Xuyen Moc, Ba Ria - Vung Tau, Viet Nam
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Ven Biển, Phước Thuận, huyện Xuyên Mộc, tỉnh Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu, Việt Nam
Located only 2.5 hours by complimentary bus from Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Tram Resort Casino Vietnam is Vietnam’s first truly integrated luxury resort. Drenched in tropical sunshine and bordered by white beaches running along the East Sea, Ho Tram Resort Casino Vietnam is the ideal getaway and events location with world-class services and accommodations. The first phase of the integrated resort included: • 541 luxury rooms (55 suites) • 8 restaurants and bars, including a nightclub • Convention center and meeting rooms totaling 2,200 square meters • Full service spa • 3 pools overlooking the beach with beach cabanas and pool bar • Kids and Teens Centers • The Bluffs, an 18-hole championship golf course designed by internationally renowned Greg Norman When complete, the resort will comprise of two towers incorporating high end retail shopping, 13 restaurants and bars and 1,100 five star hotel rooms, including suites and villas.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Phòng tuyển dụng