- Hạn nộp: 28/01/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Phú Quốc - Kiên Giang
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
Job Summary – (Role Summary)
• Work in line with the department’s business needs as directed by Sr. Sales Manager and Director of Sales & Marketing.
• Ensure sales strategies in sales & marketing plans are implemented, results are monitored and sales goals are achieved towards total hotel’s revenue.
• Assist in delivering a guest service experience.
• The performance of the Sales Manager will be determined solely by the productivities of the assigned accounts.
• Assist in delivering a guest service experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities of the role)
• Understanding of resort performance budget and actual.
• To meet financial budget by developing new accounts, managing and maintaining existing and potential accounts by visiting, email follow up and by entertaining for Premier Village Phu Quoc.
• Plan sales calls on weekly basis and submit the plan to Director of Sales & Marketing on Saturday for the following week.
• Record daily sales activities in Customer Profile and submit it to Director of Sales & Marketing on Saturday for the current week.
• Submit taxi usage summary to Director of Sales & Marketing on Monday morning for the previous week.
• Understanding of Accor brands
• Understanding of facilities and services of Premier Village Phu Quoc
• Understanding of facilities and services of Premier Village Danang for cross sales.
• Submit monthly production report to KAD for the global accounts.
• Perform sales reporting as directed.
• Comply with Accor policy on social media
• Upkeep and comply all Resort policies and procedures.
• Maintain pleasant image at all times, friendly and neat.
• Has a high standard of professionalism, ethics and attitude towards colleagues, guests, suppliers and other clients.
• Maintain professional confidentiality at all times.
• Perform other duties and tasks assigned by Sr. Sales Manager, General Manager or Director of Sales & Marketing
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive, competitive salary
- Accomodation/Meals: Sun Home with full amenities according to 3-star hotel standards; 3 meals/day
- Transportation for receiving work/home leaves with regard to level of employees and distance from home to resort
- The benefits only at Sun Group: Suncare Insurance, entertainment mode for yourself and your family in the Sun Group’s entertainment system in country (Hon Thom/ Ba Na/ Fansipan cable car/ Sun World Da Nang Wonder...)
- S, H, U Insurance
- Holiday/ New Year bonus. 13th month salary
- Other benefits of Sun Group
Yêu cầu công việc
• Pleasant personality, very guest satisfaction oriented.
• Autonomy, able to build up his / her own material to work.
• Well presentable, will have to represent the hotel when prospecting new business inside and outside the resort (Phu Quoc).
• Ability to work mainly on stable hours but also at time of events, evening and week-ends when needed.
• Marketing and digital savvy….
• Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Problem solving and organizational abilities.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft programs
• Good listening skill
• Good writing skill in Vietnamese and English Any other language is a plus but not mandatory.
• Good spoken skill in Vietnamese and English. Any other language is a plus but not mandatory.
• Diploma or Vocational Certificate in Hospitality/Tourism or related field preferred.
• Experienced in administration functions either as a Sales Executive or Sales Manager.
• 2 years’ experience in administration.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Note: We will contact to the candidates shortlisted.
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- KDLST Bãi Khem, Khu phố 6, TT An Thới, Phú Quốc
New World Phu Quoc Resort is situated on the southwestern tip of Phu Quoc facing acclaimed Kem Beach. Guests can select from 375 villas in seven configurations starting from 124 square metres in size to the grand 414-square-metre Presidential Villa. Every thatched-roof villa includes a private swimming pool. The resort’s private stretch of Kem Beach is a magnet for water sports, beach lounging and magnificent sunsets, but the meandering pathways through the resort’s landscaped gardens also lead guests to a myriad of additional recreational options, including an outdoor swimming pool, fitness centre and studio, a 16-treatment-room spa and kids’ club for little vacationers. Restaurants and bars satisfy holiday indulgence with an all-day café, specialty restaurant, pool bar and beachside restaurant offering lush tropical ambience and views to accompany island, regional and international cuisines.