Guest Relation Manager
Quy mô :
Phòng Nhân Sự 0773706291 KDLST Bãi Khem, Khu phố 6, TT An Thới, Phú Quốc
Mô tả công việc
Job Summary – (Role Summary)
Manage the daily operations of the Front Office Department including reception, guest relation, operator, concierge, drivers and business corner by ensuring product quality standards are met and that optimum service is provided to all hotel guests according to the resort's business objectives. To perform the human resource function in ensuring staff selection, training, counseling and recognition programs are adhered to in order to maximize performance standards and to adhere to guest service standards in order to maximize guest satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities of the role)
• Monitors front office personnel to ensure guests receiving prompt, cordial attention and personal recognition
• Supervises the Front Office team to ensure optimum occupancy and average room rate for the purpose of maximizing revenue
• Monitors Front Office, and particularly Guest Relations personnel, to ensure AHLC members and known repeat guests and other VIPs receive special attention and recognition
• Promotes Inter-Hotel sales and in-house facilities and monitors Front Office Marketing techniques in line with FIT marketing program
• Maintains inter-departmental relationships to ensure seamless customer service
• Assumes overall responsibility for maintaining standards to ensure furnishings facilities and equipment are clean, in good repair and well maintained
• Liaise closely with Executive Housekeeper to ensure special guest needs, amenities and other room related requests are met
• Inspects frequently for cleanliness and orderliness, the lobby, reception and cashier’s desk and, on a random basis, VIP rooms prior to arrival
• Schedules and regularly conducts routine inspections of areas under his/her control
• Maintains knowledge of credit policies and procedures and liaise closely with Finance Department to ensure that credit procedures are properly carried out
• Knows system recovery procedures and trains the team in these procedures
• Compiles statistics for front office and provide reports relating to that area
• Continually checks the accuracy of room count
• Approves upgrades and special amenities
• Maintains appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniforms, appearance and posture of departmental employees
• Conducts comprehensive monthly departmental meetings to include a review of procedures and events which warrants special handling and detailed information
• Communicates to the EAM or his delegate all information likely to be of interest to them such as the expected arrival and departure of VIPs and all other pertinent information
• Maintains all procedures and adheres to them within the brand guidelines: in particular with emphasis on hotel credit policy.
• Prepares efficient work schedule for all related departments, arranging holidays and vacation, taking into consideration project occupancy and forecasts and any large group movements, especially those with early or late arrivals or departures
• In conjunction with other departments to prepare emergency procedures upon advice from relevant authority that cover such emergencies as Fire, Power Outage, Bomb Threat, Cyclone Warnings, etc
• Fully conversant with all hotel emergency procedures
• Be prepared to implement assigned tasks during emergencies such as fires, power failures and bomb threats
• Ensures departmental Risk Management Calendar actions are up to date as per monthly calendar schedule.
• Works with Human Resources Manager on manpower planning and management needs
• Works with Financial Controller in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget.
• Performs any other task assigned based on hotel needs or requirements.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive, competitive salary
- Accommodation/ Meals: Sunhome with full amenities according to 3-star hotel standards; 3 meals/ day.
- Transportation for receiving work/home leaves with regard to level of employees and distance from home to resort
- The benefits only at Sun Group: Suncare Insurance, entertainment mode for yourself and your family in the Sun Group's entertainment system in country (Hon Thom/ Ba Na/ Fansipan cable car/ Sun World Danang Wonder...)
- S, H, U Insurance.
- Holiday/ New Year bonus, 13th month salary
- Other benefits of Sun Group.
Yêu cầu công việc
Required Skills –
• Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Good writing skills
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and OPERA
• Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities
• Strong Leadership skills in managing teams
• Ability to manage complex relationships
• Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Administration, Business Administration or equivalent
• 3 years of guest service / hotel experience with one year in a management capacity, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Type and level of experience required may vary slightly based on size and complexity of operation
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Note: We will contact to the candidates shortlisted.
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Owner Representatives - Đại diện Chủ đầu tư Quản lý chung (Miền Nam)||30/01/2021||Thỏa thuận|
|Tổng quản lý khách sạn||03/02/2021||30 - 40 triệu|
|Guest Relation Manager||28/01/2021||Thỏa thuận|
|Resort Manager||28/01/2021||Thỏa thuận|
|Sales Manager||28/01/2021||Thỏa thuận|
|Quản Lý Nhà Hàng, Khách Sạn (Khu Du Lịch)||15/02/2021||Thỏa thuận|
|Phó Phòng Điều Hành Mảng Du Lịch||15/02/2021||Thỏa thuận|
|Cluster Chief of Security - Trưởng Bộ Phận An Ninh Chung||30/01/2021||Thỏa thuận|
|Club InterContinental Manager||30/01/2021||Thỏa thuận|
|[Vinpearl] Tuyển dụng Trưởng Bộ Phận Housekeeping||31/01/2021||Thỏa thuận|
|Quản lý cửa hàng||30/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: KDLST Bãi Khem, Khu phố 6, TT An Thới, Phú Quốc
Điện thoại: 02973716666