- Hạn nộp: 28/01/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Phú Quốc - Kiên Giang
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
In general, a hospitality management job description includes duties in three major areas:
- Daily Operations, Finances, and Marketing
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Daily Operations, Financial, and Marketing Duties:
- Oversee product stocking, accounting, and marketing efforts at the resort.
- Hire contractors to perform services, such as painting or plumbing
- Ensure all supplies, from housekeeping materials to furniture, are in good condition and in stock
- Monitor payroll, customer billing, and expense accounts
- Oversee and approve marketing and sales campaigns
- Approve discounts drafted by marketing and sales coordinators
- Ensure positive customer experiences by maintaining high-quality facilities and remedying problems
- Conduct room, kitchen, and grounds inspections to make sure that they are all up to code
- Greet guests at arrival
- Create standards surveys, and find acceptable solutions to problems that may arise
- Keep abreast of local happenings in order to book tours or recommend activities to guests unfamiliar with the area
- Coordinate functions or events for your guests
Human Resources Responsibilities
- Be in charge of hiring, training, and scheduling new staff members
- Maintain employee records and fire ineffective employees
- Set goals for employees and help staffs achieve these goals
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive, competitive salary
- Accommodation/ Meals: Sunhome with full amenities according to 3-star hotel standards; 3 meals/ day.
- Transportation for receiving work/home leaves with regard to level of employees and distance from home to resort
- The benefits only at Sun Group: Suncare Insurance, entertainment mode for yourself and your family in the Sun Group's entertainment system in country (Hon Thom/ Ba Na/ Fansipan cable car/ Sun World Danang Wonder...)
- S, H, U Insurance.
- Holiday/ New Year bonus, 13th month salary
- Other benefits of Sun Group.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities
• Strong Leadership skills in managing teams
• Ability to manage complex relationships
• Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Administration, Business Administration or equivalent
• 5-7 years in similar positions and the same scale of hotel (>1000 rooms).
• Type and level of experience required may vary slightly based on size and complexity of operation
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Note: We will contact to the candidates shortlisted.
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- KDLST Bãi Khem, Khu phố 6, TT An Thới, Phú Quốc
New World Phu Quoc Resort is situated on the southwestern tip of Phu Quoc facing acclaimed Kem Beach. Guests can select from 375 villas in seven configurations starting from 124 square metres in size to the grand 414-square-metre Presidential Villa. Every thatched-roof villa includes a private swimming pool. The resort’s private stretch of Kem Beach is a magnet for water sports, beach lounging and magnificent sunsets, but the meandering pathways through the resort’s landscaped gardens also lead guests to a myriad of additional recreational options, including an outdoor swimming pool, fitness centre and studio, a 16-treatment-room spa and kids’ club for little vacationers. Restaurants and bars satisfy holiday indulgence with an all-day café, specialty restaurant, pool bar and beachside restaurant offering lush tropical ambience and views to accompany island, regional and international cuisines.