Quy mô :
Phòng Nhân Sự 0773706291 KDLST Bãi Khem, Khu phố 6, TT An Thới, Phú Quốc
Mô tả công việc
In general, a hospitality management job description includes duties in three major areas:
- Daily Operations, Finances, and Marketing
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Daily Operations, Financial, and Marketing Duties:
- Oversee product stocking, accounting, and marketing efforts at the resort.
- Hire contractors to perform services, such as painting or plumbing
- Ensure all supplies, from housekeeping materials to furniture, are in good condition and in stock
- Monitor payroll, customer billing, and expense accounts
- Oversee and approve marketing and sales campaigns
- Approve discounts drafted by marketing and sales coordinators
- Ensure positive customer experiences by maintaining high-quality facilities and remedying problems
- Conduct room, kitchen, and grounds inspections to make sure that they are all up to code
- Greet guests at arrival
- Create standards surveys, and find acceptable solutions to problems that may arise
- Keep abreast of local happenings in order to book tours or recommend activities to guests unfamiliar with the area
- Coordinate functions or events for your guests
Human Resources Responsibilities
- Be in charge of hiring, training, and scheduling new staff members
- Maintain employee records and fire ineffective employees
- Set goals for employees and help staffs achieve these goals
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive, competitive salary
- Accommodation/ Meals: Sunhome with full amenities according to 3-star hotel standards; 3 meals/ day.
- Transportation for receiving work/home leaves with regard to level of employees and distance from home to resort
- The benefits only at Sun Group: Suncare Insurance, entertainment mode for yourself and your family in the Sun Group's entertainment system in country (Hon Thom/ Ba Na/ Fansipan cable car/ Sun World Danang Wonder...)
- S, H, U Insurance.
- Holiday/ New Year bonus, 13th month salary
- Other benefits of Sun Group.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities
• Strong Leadership skills in managing teams
• Ability to manage complex relationships
• Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Administration, Business Administration or equivalent
• 5-7 years in similar positions and the same scale of hotel (>1000 rooms).
• Type and level of experience required may vary slightly based on size and complexity of operation
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Note: We will contact to the candidates shortlisted.
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Restaurant Manager - Quản Lý Nhà Hàng||30/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Restaurant Manager||29/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Guest Relation Manager||29/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Resort Manager||29/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Sales Manager||29/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Quản lý cửa hàng||30/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Club Manager||30/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Front Office Manager||30/09/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|[Vinpearl Phú Quốc] Tuyển Dụng Giám đốc Ẩm thực (Director of Food & Beverage)||30/09/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|[Vinpearl Phú Quốc] Tuyển dụng Giám đốc Lưu trú (Director of Rooms)||30/09/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|[Vinpearl Phú Quốc] Trưởng bộ phận nhân sự||24/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: KDLST Bãi Khem, Khu phố 6, TT An Thới, Phú Quốc
Điện thoại: 02973716666