Quy mô : 25 - 99
Mrs Bê Trần 0905 318838 HR
LÔ 68, đường Suối mây, Xã Dương Tơ, Huyện Phú Quốc, Kiên Giang, Việt Nam
Mô tả công việc
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Ensures that personal appearance, standards and punctuality sets an example for the staff in the department.
2. Oversees the smooth running of the Spa on a day to day basis to achieve a high level of guest satisfaction.
3. Has a complete knowledge of the hotel product including room rates, relative facilities, food and beverage outlets.
4. Attends training sessions / meetings as required.
5. Ensures staffing is adequate for Spa given the daily business flow through the hotel.
6. Conducts daily shift briefings and meetings and disseminates relevant information to staff.
7. Conducts spa treatments where customer demand or staff schedules dictates.
8. Ensures all issues pertaining to guest satisfaction are met and that all follow up is completed on a timely basis. Pre-empts and anticipates guest needs.
9. Maintains a system of regular staff training and reporting.
10. Undertakes relevant administrative duties regarding maintenance and housekeeping requisitions and annual and sick leave requests.
11. Maintains regular quality control inspections of the department's standards and keeps all departments updated on all activities and functions offered to hotel guests.
12. Trains and assists in the evaluation of attendants /therapists who work with new Spa programmes.
13. Supervises instructors and all other staff helping with any activities or functions arranged via the Spa.
14. Ensures that hospitality is continually evident during all activities and programmes offered by the hotel.
15. Prepares a monthly calendar of events to inform members of daily programmes being offered.
16. Closely monitors salary cost to ensure it is contained within an acceptable percentage to budget.
17. Meet and exceed budget requirements.
18. Prepare the yearly budget for the department.
19. Represent the department at relevant meetings within and outside the Hotel.
20. Provides staff counselling, support and guidance as required.
21. Completes performance appraisals with direct reports.
22. Interviews and selects new staff for the department.
23. Performs other appropriate duties, as required by a supervisor.
1. Bachelor Degree in related field.
2. Minimum 3 years in similar position in International hotels.
3. Strong administrative skills, along with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
4. Detailed knowledge of working practices of Front Office.
5. Computer literate.
6. Good health, mature and pleasant personality and neat appearance.
7. Able to cope with pressure.
8. Good English language skills.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
Vocational/technical qualification in related field.
2. Minimum 1 years of experience in international hotels.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Spa Manager (In Balance Spa)||30/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Recreation Supervisor - Giám sát bộ phận Giải trí||14/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Recreation Manager/ Trưởng bộ phận Giải trí||29/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Spa Director - Giám Đốc Spa||29/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Recreation Manager||28/04/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|[Vinpearl Phú Quốc] - tuyển Spa Manager / Quản lý Spa (firstname.lastname@example.org)||31/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Spa Manager||30/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Spa/ Wellness Manager||30/01/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|SPA MANAGER||30/01/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Spa Manager - Trưởng bộ phận Spa||31/12/2019||20 - 30 triệu|
|Wellness Manager||30/01/2020||Thỏa thuận|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: LÔ 68, đường Suối mây, Xã Dương Tơ, Huyện Phú Quốc, Kiên Giang, Việt Nam
Điện thoại: 0905 318838