Restaurant Manager - Western Restaurant
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
• Take responsibility for the set-up and effective operation of the restaurant, according to company policies, at all times. Report to Directors any instances when policies do not cover new situations. Posses an in depth understanding of all menu items, promotions, packages and their relevant costs/margins.
• Maintain the security, health and safety of people and property on premises.
• Ensure staff follow standard operating procedures for all opening, operating, closing procedures as well as duties FOH & BOH activities.
• Conduct detailed daily inspections of premises to ensure the business is of the highest standard of presentation, cleanliness and hygiene.
• Ensure Maintenance Schedule is followed and up to date.
• Conduct regular, random inspections of the bar and kitchen to ensure staff are practicing correct portion control, stock rotation, and order according to par levels.
• Ensure quality assurance and continual improvement for all staff at all times.
• Ensure IT/Audio/Visual and satellite services are functional and ensure at least three (3) persons per shift (eg. Manager, Captain, and barkeeper/cashier/waitress) are competent and familiar with these technologies.
• Ensure staff productivity remains high no matter the level of trade.
• Collaborate with the Administration Manager, Head Chef and Captain during the recruitment process of new staff based on High Tide’s position criteria.
• Communicate company briefings, the contents of the Staff Handbook, performance standards and company expectations to all staff in a timely manner.
• Collaborate with the respective department head (Bar, kitchen & office) to ensure staff performance is monitored monthly and assessments are performed quarterly to ensure staff are fulfilling their job roles.
• Ensure the monthly roster accurately reflects the business activities eg sports, functions, events, and is within budget
• Report on all staff and restaurant incidents and issues via weekly report
Financial & Cost control
• Ensure all cash is managed in a secure manner.
• Monitor work flows and staff rostering to minimise unit labour costs.
• Execute promotion plans for food and beverage such as VIP program, lunch specials, happy hours, weekends, quiet periods, hospitality and teachers nights, etc and ensure information about these promotions is regularly communicated with all customers.
• Ensure staff consistently distribute flyers, pamphlets and other marketing materials to hotels, tourist attractions, etc.
• Develop relationships and Communicate with businesses wishing to hold events and functions at High Tide.
• Respond to feedback via Trip Advisor, Facebook, Website or other means immediately and professionally.
• Conduct random customer satisfaction surveys to gain feedback on customer satisfaction. Report all recurring issues or instances when guests are unsatisfied during weekly management meetings.
• Implement systems and training so that staff and management can handle complaints effectively to ensure all issues are resolved and the guest is happy.
• Ensure that all staff are well groomed, well mannered, smiling, happy, attentive to guest needs, follow hygiene standard.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
• Team player & customer service mind.
• Strong leadership and problem solving skills.
• Can-do attitude
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Executive Chef||31/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|QUẢN LÝ NHÀ HÀNG||30/12/2021||12 - 20 triệu|
|Bếp trưởng||30/11/2020||12 - 20 triệu|
|[DIST.1] HYPE ASIA - ART DIRECTOR||15/11/2020||30 - 40 triệu|
|Kế toán trưởng khách sạn||30/10/2020||20 - 30 triệu|
|CÁN BỘ NGUỒN (GM TƯƠNG LAI) - NGƯỜI VIỆT NAM||19/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|SPA MANAGER||30/11/2020||12 - 20 triệu|
|BẾP TRƯỞNG Á ÂU||01/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|QUẢN LÝ NHÀ HÀNG QUẬN 7||15/11/2020||8 - 12 triệu|
|Quản lý siêu thị||31/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|SALES MANAGER PHỤ TRÁCH BÁN PHÒNG KHÁCH SẠN TẠI TP.HCM VÀ ĐÀ NẴNG||15/10/2020||12 - 20 triệu|