General Manager (Expat - based in Mia Nha Trang)
Quy mô :
Mr. Thức 077 599 3642 Đường số 10, An Phú, Quận 2, Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
Mô tả công việc
- Responsible for managing the Hotels management team (HODs) and overall hotel targets to deliver an excellent Guest experience. A General Manager would also be required to manage between profitability and guest satisfaction measures.
- Manage all on-site activities at hotel properties, including identifying and managing designers, consultants, and contractors.
- Project management including research of equipment, materials, supplies and methods, sourcing and negotiating qualified Supplier or contractors' bids, reviewing contracts, and quality control during all stages of the project.
- Develop long and short-range plans for the operation of the site. Ensure the plans, once approved, are properly executed. Ensure operational standards are communicated, trained, and maintained.
- Assist and coordinate timely budget and forecasts regarding, but not limited to business levels, financial requirements, personnel need, and organization plans needed to support the resort operations.
- Oversee the operations functions of the hotel, as per the Organizational chart.
- Hold regular briefings and meetings with all head of departments.
- Ensure full compliance to Hotel operating controls, SOP’s, policies, procedures, and service standards.
- Lead all key property issues including capital projects, customer service and refurbishment.
- Handling complaints and oversee the service recovery procedures.
- Responsible for the preparation, presentation and subsequent achievement of the hotel's annual Operating Budget, Marketing & Sales Plan.
- Manage on-going profitability of the hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
- Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the hotels and management.
- Deliver hotel budget goals and set other short- and long-term strategic goals for the property.
- Developing improvement actions, carry out costs savings.
- A strong understanding of P&L statements and the ability to react with impactful strategies
- Ensure that monthly financial outlooks for Rooms, Food & Beverage, Admin & General, on target and accurate.
- Maximizing room yield and hotels / resort revenue through innovative sales practices and yield management programs.
- Draw up plans and budget (revenues, costs, etc.) for the owners.
- Helping in the procurement of operating supplies and equipment and contracting with third-party vendors for essential equipment’s and services.
- Act as a final decision maker in hiring a key staff.
- Coordination with HOD's for the execution of all activities and functions.
- Overseeing and managing all departments and working closely with department heads daily.
- Manage and develop the Hotel Executive team to ensure career progression and development.
- Be accountable for responsibilities of department heads and take ownership of all guest complaints.
- Provide effective leadership to hotel team members.
- Lead in all aspects of business planning.
- Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
- Corporate client handling and take part in new client acquisition along with the sales team whenever required.
- Assisting in residential sales as and when required and development with strong sales prospects.
- Responsible for safeguarding the quality of operations both (internal & external audits).
- Responsible for legalization, Occupational Health & Safety Act, fire regulations and other legal requirements.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
- Resort Experience as Hotel Management levels
- Excellent on communication and negotiation
- Strong on leadership skills and revenue and profitable oriented
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|General Manager (Expat - based in Mia Nha Trang)||28/01/2021||Thỏa thuận|
|Tổng Quản Lý - KS 3*||30/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|TỔNG QUẢN LÝ / GENARAL MANAGER.||31/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Director of Room (Base: Vũng Tàu)||22/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Tuyển Quản lý Khu nghỉ dưỡng||31/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Phó Giám đốc Khách sạn (Lương 15tr - 30tr)||28/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|General Manager/ Tổng Quản Lý/ Giám Đốc Điều Hành||30/04/2020||Trên 60 triệu|
|Quản Lý Nhà Hàng||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Operations Manager||15/03/2020||12 - 20 triệu|
|QUẢN LÝ NHÀ HÀNG VUA CUA||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|QUẢN LÝ KHU VỰC/ AREA MANAGER||31/01/2020||Thỏa thuận|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Đường số 10, An Phú, Quận 2, Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
Điện thoại: 077 599 3642