Talent & Culture Executive
Quy mô :
Phòng Nhân Sự 0906010003 3 Hạ Long, Phường 2, Tp. Vũng Tàu, Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu, Việt Nam
Mô tả công việc
- Help to coordinate activities for attracting talent to the hotel;
- Assist to maintain relationships with local schools and colleges;
- Engage in social media to promote the hotel as the best place to work;
- Compile monthly articles for publication in internal communication network.
- Coordinate selection and recruitment of Supervisory and Front Line positions to ensure a smooth onboarding experience;
- Ensure new talent feel welcome and all documentation as well as team members are prepared for the new talent arrival;
- Coordinate annual performance appraisal process in line with the performance review process;
- Support an environment which supports open ongoing feedback for better performance;
- Follow the Talent & Culture policies & procedures including Keys to Success;
- Ensure departmental Keys to Success are implemented throughout the hotel;
- Communicate on Talent & Culture policies and procedures to all talents;
- Support department to implement flexible work practices where possible;
- Support that adequate staff benefits and amenifties are monitored;
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Ability to work in and support a collaborative environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with most levels of talent
- Good team working skills and able to work effectively and contribute in a team
- Good organization skills, ability to multi-task and maintain confidentiality.
- Multicultural awareness and able to work with people from diverse cultures
- Flexible and able to embrace and respond to change effectively, open minded
- Ability to work independently and has good initiative
- Self-motivated, energetic, and participative.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
CV in Vietnamese certified by local government
copies of ID card
copy of residence book
copy of certificate of birth
character reference form
Copies of all related qualifications, 1 of each (if have)
Certificate of Health
Copy of the Decision on termination of labour contract with the latest company (if have)
Social insurance book OR provide the photocopy of the 1st page – if you have not received the one-off allowance.
Supporting documents for dependants (residence book, certificate of birth, certification of income, etc. of the dependants that can show the relationship and income of the dependants
02 colour photos 3x4cm
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Nhân viên Hành chính Nhân sự (Làm việc tại Sài Gòn)||31/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân viên nhân sự (Human Resources Officer)||31/03/2021||Thỏa thuận|
|Human Resource Officer||30/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Talent & Culture Executive||15/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|HR Officer (incharge Recruitment)||30/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân viên C&B||30/09/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|HR Administration Officer||22/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|HR Officer / Nhân viên Nhân sự ( Based at Con Dao Island)||20/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Chuyên viên Hành Chính Nhân Sự - HR Officer||20/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Personal Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Imperial Hospitality Group||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|HR Executive||15/12/2019||Thỏa thuận|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: 3 Hạ Long, Phường 2, Tp. Vũng Tàu, Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu, Việt Nam
Điện thoại: 02543526010