Security Officer - Nhân viên an ninh
- Hạn nộp: 30/03/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
- • To ensure that all associates are fully and clearly aware of their job expectations and key responsibilities, allowing associates to function effectively within the organization by giving clarity to individual role.
- Report to SM/DOS, ASM/ADOS
- Supervise service associates (officers, admin staff.)
- Liaise with all other hotel departments and operations
- Drive the day-to-day security operation through the effective and efficient leadership of a team of security officers.
- Ensure that the security operation runs strictly and accordingly to the established standards and policies as defined by the SM/DOS.
- Offer practical guidance and coaching to all junior associates, ensuring the hotel and departmental standards are strictly and consistently maintained.
- Comply strictly to the hotel codes of conduct.
- Adhere to and promotes the provisions outlined in the associates’ handbook and hotel code of ethics.
- Safeguard all information relating to the hotel, guests and corporate.
- Project an impeccable professional, confident, efficient and reassuring image to all hotel guests, patrons, visitors and colleagues alike.
- Act as a perfect role model to all security officers – lead from the front – carry out all duties to a high standard as a constant demonstration of example.
- Environmental care by re-using, recycling, or selling waste; conserves water and energy at all available opportunities and maintain clean surroundings of all hotel areas, including the security control room.
- Facilitate effective and reliable communication flow across the three shift teams (e.g. comprehensive handovers to the next shift supervisor) ensuring that all intelligence, information and developments are efficiently and accurately exchanged throughout the department.
- Established policy and procedures, codes of conduct, guidelines, etc.
- Drive, maintain and enhance associates performance to the standards prescribed by the DOS
- Accidents, incidents any dangerous occurrences
- Operation of all security systems; reports system failures, faults and damages; ensures all maintenance records, work orders and repair reports/ inspections are obtained and filed in a timely fashion.
- Nurture and promotes strong team working culture.
- Recognise and identifies concerns regarding officer’s welfare and working relations and report to ASM/ADOS.
- Compliment the hotel’s guest service efforts in delivering superior service to all hotel guests, patrons and visitors.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive, competitive salary
- Accomodation/Meals: Sun Home with full amenities according to 3-star hotel standards; 3 meals/day
- Transportation for receiving work/home leaves with regard to level of employees and distance from home to resort
- The benefits only at Sun Group: Suncare Insurance, entertainment mode for yourself and your family in the Sun Group’s entertainment system in country (Hon Thom/ Ba Na/ Fansipan cable car/ Sun World Da Nang Wonder...)
- Holiday/ New Year bonus. 13th month salary
- Training & Development
Yêu cầu công việc
- Effective communication skills
- Responsible and motivated
- Leadership qualities and supervision
- A good team player
- Good command of spoken and written English. Oral and written fluency in English and Mandarin
- Academy / college graduated, or equivalent.
- 2-3 years working experience as clerk in security or fire industry is desirable.
- Statement of honest and no criminal record.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Note: We will contact to the candidates shortlisted.
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- KDLST Bãi Khem, Khu phố 6, TT An Thới, Phú Quốc
New World Phu Quoc Resort is situated on the southwestern tip of Phu Quoc facing acclaimed Kem Beach. Guests can select from 375 villas in seven configurations starting from 124 square metres in size to the grand 414-square-metre Presidential Villa. Every thatched-roof villa includes a private swimming pool. The resort’s private stretch of Kem Beach is a magnet for water sports, beach lounging and magnificent sunsets, but the meandering pathways through the resort’s landscaped gardens also lead guests to a myriad of additional recreational options, including an outdoor swimming pool, fitness centre and studio, a 16-treatment-room spa and kids’ club for little vacationers. Restaurants and bars satisfy holiday indulgence with an all-day café, specialty restaurant, pool bar and beachside restaurant offering lush tropical ambience and views to accompany island, regional and international cuisines.