Restaurant Supervisor - Giám sát nhà hàng
- Hạn nộp: 12/02/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Phú Quốc - Kiên Giang
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
Job Summary - (Role Summary)
Restaurant Supervisor ensures that all restaurant operations run smoothly. The Restaurant Supervisor's responsibilities include overseeing the activities of restaurant staff, expediting customers' orders as needed, and maintaining good working relationships with suppliers. You should also be able to identify ways to decrease the restaurant's operational costs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities of the role)
- Screening, interviewing, hiring, and training restaurant staff.
- Managing restaurant staff's work schedules.
- Conducting regular inspections of the restaurant kitchen to determine whether proper standards of hygiene and sanitation are maintained.
- Overseeing food preparation, presentation, and storage to ensure compliance with food health and safety regulations.
- Checking in on dining customers to enquire about food quality and service.
- Monitoring inventory and ensuring that all food supplies and other restaurant essentials are adequately stocked.
- Monitoring the restaurant’s cash flow and settling outstanding bills.
- Reviewing customer surveys to develop and implement ways to improve customer service.
- Resolving customer complaints in a professional manner.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Lương hấp dẫn, cạnh tranh
- Accomodation/Meals: Sun Home with full amenities according to 3-star hotel standards; 3 meals/day
Chỗ ở/Bữa ăn: Sun Home với đầy đủ tiện nghi theo tiêu chuẩn 3 sao; 3 bữa 1 ngày
- Transportation for receiving work/home leaves with regard to level of employees and distance from home to resort
Hỗ trợ chi phí di chuyển để nhận công việc/về nhà tùy theo cấp độ nhân sự và khoảng cách giữa nhà và resort
- The benefits only at Sun Group: Suncare Insurance, entertainment mode for yourself and your family in the Sun Group’s entertainment system in country (Hon Thom/ Ba Na/ Fansipan cable car/ Sun World Da Nang Wonder...)
Quyền lợi chỉ có ở Sun Group: Bảo hiểm Suncare, tận hưởng và thư giãn cùng với gia đình tại các hệ thống giải trí trong nước (Hòn Thơm/ Bà Nà/ Cáp treo Fansipan/ Sun World Da Nang Wonder...)
- S, H, U Insurance
Bảo Hiểm S, H, U
- Holiday/ New Year bonus. 13th month salary
Thưởng nghỉ lễ/năm mới. Tháng lương thứ 13
- Other benefits of Sun Group
Các quyền lợi khác của SunGroup
Yêu cầu công việc
- Proven experience working as a supervisor in the hospitality industry.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- Strong management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Note: We will contact to the candidates shortlisted.
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- KDLST Bãi Khem, Khu phố 6, TT An Thới, Phú Quốc
New World Hotels & Resorts has been appointed by Sun Group to manage New World Phu Quoc Resort (formerly Sun Premier Village Kem Beach Resort), on Vietnam’s southern Phu Quoc island, with first guests anticipated in 2021. The agreement heralds not only the 11th property and second resort to join New World Hotels and Resorts’ portfolio across Asia in city and resort destinations, but the third in Vietnam including New World Saigon Hotel and New World Hoiana Hotel opening soon. The all-villa resort is situated on the southwestern tip of Phu Quoc, on nearly 60 hectares of tropical landscape facing acclaimed Kem Beach – a 3.5km crescent-shaped swathe of idyllic shoreline facing the Gulf of Thailand. Akin to a luxury beach village, the resort is a fitting home base to explore the natural wonders of Phu Quoc – the largest of Vietnam’s islands, it is densely forested, bisected by the “99 Peak” mountain range and encircled by some of the world’s finest beaches. More than half the island is a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve and much of its surrounding waters a marine preservation area.