Front Office Supervisor
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Nhân sự 02363648333 Nhân sự
Tay Son Tay Hamlet, Duy Hai Commune, Duy Xuyen Dist., Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Mô tả công việc
• Controls and applies strictly regulations of the Village and the department.
• Assists to Front Office Manager in monitoring daily activities of all employees in the department to ensure they adhere to the standard operating procedures, internal rules and regulations, Code of Conduct, and other policies.
• Assigns task to receptionists and monitors to ensure all assigned tasks are well performed and completed timely.
• Helps with ensuring admin building main entrance, lobby, reception desks and all furnitures are kept clean, organized, and secure at all time.
• Updates resident pre-arrival information and organizes all pre-arrival preparation.
• Supervises and supports all the processes of the front desk, including check-in, check-out, service provision to ensure an optimal level of services and resident satisfaction.
• Provides warm welcome to all new residents and streamlines the check-in process.
• Ensures Front Office logbook is updated and followed up.
• Leads shift rotation, communicates through pre-shift logs, emails, and departmental meetings all pertinent information for the respective shift and areas of operation.
• Maintains complete knowledge of all Village features/service, facilities, room types, room numbers, layout, location, policies, daily house count, expected arrivals/departures, room status.
• Coaches and conducts on-the-job training to improve staff skills.
• Handles resident inquiries and problems quickly, efficiently, courteously and in accordance with the Village Code of Conduct and housing policies.
• To comply with all standards of performance, operational policies, practises, and procedures.
• Other tasks assigned by Hoiana Village Management.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Training & Development
- Accommodation – HOIANA Village
- Annual Leave
- Health checkup
- Employee Shuttle Service
Yêu cầu công việc
• Vocational degree and a higher education completed required.
• Two years of experience in similar role in large-scale Hotels/Resorts or Staff Accommodation Facility.
• Ability to communicate fluently in the English and Vietnamese language.
• Outstanding and professional communication & presentation skills, both oral and written.
• Effective at fostering productive relations with peers and residents
• Well organized, multitask, detail oriented, problem solving.
• Must be able to work self-directed, handle a fast-paced, busy, under pressure and meet deadlines with attention to detail.
• Must have the ability to respond to difficult or stressful situations with tact and diplomacy.
• Microsoft Office knowledge is required.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Front Office Supervisor||29/10/2020||8 - 12 triệu|
|Guest Service Centre Supervisor||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Residence Club Team Leader||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|SENIOR FRONT OFFICE SUPERVISOR||18/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|FO SUPERVISOR||18/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|[Vinpearl Nam Hoi An]-Front Office Supervisor||30/03/2020||8 - 12 triệu|
|Front Office Supervisor||30/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Giám sát Lễ tân- Khách sạn Mường Thanh Grand Quảng Nam||30/03/2020||5 - 8 triệu|
|FO Duty Manager | Trưởng ca Tiền sảnh||28/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Reservations Supervisor||25/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Front Office Supervisor||20/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Tay Son Tay Hamlet, Duy Hai Commune, Duy Xuyen Dist., Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Điện thoại: 02363648333