Revenue Manager - Quản lý Doanh thu
- Hạn nộp: 29/01/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Phú Quốc - Kiên Giang
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
Responsibilities & Duties
- Oversee revenue management and distribution strategy of the hotel and manage the day to day yield operations.
- Daily pick-up analysis, strategy adjustments, and reporting.
- Perform competitive benchmark studies and follow market trends.
- Create and maintain a 13-month rolling demand calendar.
- Create and develop pricing strategies in conjunction with the individuality of each hotel.
- Provide a weekly dynamic forecast of expected results, variances, and budget comparisons.
- Manage and oversee strategy for all 3rd party distribution
- Responsible for assessing, analyzing, and pricing group business strategies
- Analyze overall monthly hotel performance and provide a summary report with recommendations to improve long-term strategies.
- Ensure all related systems are configured correctly, validated, and working to full capacity
- Oversee and audit the standards and operations of the reservations department.
- Ensure web site booking process is maintained up-to-date and functional.
- Ensure hotel personnel is fully competent in the use of all systems
- Work in liaison with hotel sales and reservations departments as a team.
- Regularly check the input and the quality of data (segmentation, denials tracking, etc…)points.
- Conduct quarterly property performance review and develop strategic and tactical action
- Responsible for best practice standards to include: competitor analysis; environmental scanning; market modeling; distribution yield management; business mix yield management; length of stay yield management; inventory availability by channel; pricing control and new pricing concepts
- Evaluate the performance of distribution partners and contracted rates (OTA, FIT, tour operator, corporate, consortia, crew, groups, etc…).
- Reduce the cost of distribution by finding new less expensive means of delivering business
- Prepare an outline for and support the annual revenue budget process.
- Inspire Hotel’s HODs to further embed a revenue management culture.
- Advice and coach the client in other operational areas.
- Visit the hotels to get first-hand knowledge of all revenue management issues and other key areas.
- Any other reasonable requests made by management.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Lương hấp dẫn, cạnh tranh
- Accomodation/Meals: Sun Home with full amenities according to 3-star hotel standards; 3 meals/day
Chỗ ở/Bữa ăn: Sun Home với đầy đủ tiện nghi theo tiêu chuẩn 3 sao; 3 bữa 1 ngày
- Transportation for receiving work/home leaves with regard to level of employees and distance from home to resort
Hỗ trợ chi phí di chuyển để nhận công việc/về nhà tùy theo cấp độ nhân sự và khoảng cách giữa nhà và resort
- The benefits only at Sun Group: Suncare Insurance, entertainment mode for yourself and your family in the Sun Group’s entertainment system in country (Hon Thom/ Ba Na/ Fansipan cable car/ Sun World Da Nang Wonder...)
Quyền lợi chỉ có ở Sun Group: Bảo hiểm Suncare, tận hưởng và thư giãn cùng với gia đình tại các hệ thống giải trí trong nước (Hòn Thơm/ Bà Nà/ Cáp treo Fansipan/ Sun World Da Nang Wonder...)
- S, H, U Insurance
Bảo Hiểm S, H, U
- Holiday/ New Year bonus. 13th month salary
Thưởng nghỉ lễ/năm mới. Tháng lương thứ 13
- Other benefits of Sun Group
Các quyền lợi khác của SunGroup
Yêu cầu công việc
Experience & Qualifications:
- 2 – 4 years of Hotel Revenue Management experience.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Hotel Management, Tourism or Economic Studies.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Please send your CV through this Hoteljob application or contact us via the email address: Gửi email
Note: We will contact to the candidates shortlisted.
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- KDLST Bãi Khem, Khu phố 6, TT An Thới, Phú Quốc
New World Phu Quoc Resort is situated on the southwestern tip of Phu Quoc facing acclaimed Kem Beach. Guests can select from 375 villas in seven configurations starting from 124 square metres in size to the grand 414-square-metre Presidential Villa. Every thatched-roof villa includes a private swimming pool. The resort’s private stretch of Kem Beach is a magnet for water sports, beach lounging and magnificent sunsets, but the meandering pathways through the resort’s landscaped gardens also lead guests to a myriad of additional recreational options, including an outdoor swimming pool, fitness centre and studio, a 16-treatment-room spa and kids’ club for little vacationers. Restaurants and bars satisfy holiday indulgence with an all-day café, specialty restaurant, pool bar and beachside restaurant offering lush tropical ambience and views to accompany island, regional and international cuisines.