Human Resources Manager - Trưởng bộ phận Nhân sự
Quy mô :
HR Department 0258 3 728 222; Ext: 625 Recruitment team
Ninh Vân - Ninh Hòa - Khánh Hòa
Mô tả công việc
Create an implement also take overall responsibility of the efficiency and the smooth running of the Human Resources function pertaining to communication, training, recruitment, performance, and legal aspects as well as to discipline. He/She participates actively in taking key strategic decisions that will impact on the long term running of the resort’s operations, as details:
• Adhere to all Six Senses / Resort brand standards ensuring successful communication across all levels of the operation.
• The Human Resources Manager is responsible to define and set up the annual objectives and targets in relation to manning levels, payroll costs and other critical HR indicators for the HR function at the resort.
• Ensure that appropriate policies and procedures are in place and that these are created and implemented.
• Implementation of all Corporate HR programs at the resort.
• Define profiles, conduct selection interviews and negotiate contract conditions for the recruitment of all level.
• Scrutinies and approve important HR decisions in matters relating to recruitment, promotions, salary revisions, increase or reduction in manning, discipline, training, hosts relations and communication of important company information, in conjunction with the General Manager & Owners represintitive.
• Create and participate HR Communication meetings, welfare programs, and Corporate Social Responsibility programs as required.
• Hold regular one to one meetings with the subordinates so as to provide feedback, review objectives and discuss matters relating to the operations of the department
• Together with the General Manager, conduct performance reviews for the division and department heads.
• Administer discipline according to company policies and procedures and local legal provisions.
• Set up and checks payroll every month and report any discrepancies the payroll is processed
• Produces relevant periodic reports as and when required
• Ensures that the licenses and legal requirements are adhered to with regards to all HR functions
• Takes responsibility to administer the computerised staff’s when and if it is implemented. Ensure that hosts’ records are kept updated at all times.
• Administers staffs’ personal Files and ensure that the files are always relevant and update.
• Administers leave balance of all team members and ensure all balances are properly updated
• Produces relevant Human Resources statistics and reports when required.
• Trains, assists and guide the junior hosts of the HR Team
• Promote an effective team spirit within the management team by encouraging teamwork and conducting team-building activities on a regular basis.
• Ensure host’s stability and social climate
• Performs Duty Manager shifts as required
• Lead by example
• Perform any other duties as assigned by Management
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Have an opportunity to work in InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) – one of the Groups which famous in the world in Hotels, Resorts field. (Có cơ hội được làm việc trong tập đoàn IHG nổi tiếng thế giới trong lĩnh vực Khách sạn, Resort)
• At least 2-month year-end bonus, monthly service charge (Thưởng ít nhất 2 tháng lương cuối năm, hưởng phí phục vụ ít nhất 1 triệu đồng/ tháng - trung bình 2.2 triệu/tháng)
• Holidays bonus: National Day (2 September), Reunification Day (30 April), International Workers’ Day (1 May), etc. (Thưởng các ngày lễ: Quốc khánh 2/9, ngày 30/4 và 1/5, v.v…)
• Gifts and paid leave on your birthday (Được tặng quà và nghỉ hưởng nguyên lương vào ngày sinh nhật)
• Monthly, quarterly and yearly reward for best employees (Thưởng nhân viên suất sắc hàng tháng, hàng quý và hàng năm)
• Rewards and support from Trade Union (Thưởng và hỗ trợ từ Công đoàn)
• Makeup allowance for female employees every quarter (Phụ cấp trang điểm cho nhân viên nữ hàng quý)
• Learning and Development Opportunities (Cơ hội đào tạo chuyên môn và ngoại ngữ)
• Supported meals and accommodation for hosts (priority is given for hosts who live outside Khanh Hoa province and for the requirement of work) (Hỗ trợ bữa ăn, chỗ ở (ưu tiên cho nhân viên ngoại tỉnh và cho công việc yêu cầu)
• Uniforms/ Laundry Services (Dịch vụ giặt ủi đồng phục)
• Get involved Bao Viet insurance as soon as start working at Resort and other insurance coverage under labor law (Được tham gia Bảo hiểm Bảo Việt ngay khi nhận việc và các BH khác theo luật lao động)
Yêu cầu công việc
Vietnamese Speaking essential
Minimum 3 years of experience at the similar level of Resort/Hotel
Bachelor Degree in Hospitality/ Human Resources or equivalent
Excellent knowledge of Resort operation and Management.
Highly Perficient in English, spoken and written
A proactive and openminded approach to the resort’s daily operations.
Highly Socially active with involvement in Host engagement activities.
A very keen interest in personal Wellness & Sustainability are essential
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Resume or CV
- Certificates related to applied position
For further information, please contact us via phone number: +84 865 605 921 (Recruitment Team)
Email: Gửi email
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT MANAGER||30/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Human Resources Manager - Trưởng bộ phận Nhân sự||30/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Learning & Development Manager/ Training Manager||31/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Training Manager||31/07/2020||12 - 20 triệu|
|Training Manager||29/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|TRƯỞNG PHÒNG HÀNH CHÍNH NHÂN SỰ||31/01/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|HR & ADMIN ASSISTANT MANAGER/ HRM||31/12/2019||12 - 20 triệu|
|Trợ lý HCNS ( phụ trách P.HCNS)||30/12/2019||Thỏa thuận|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Ninh Vân - Ninh Hòa - Khánh Hòa
Điện thoại: 0258 3 728 222; Ext: 625