Trợ lý Quản lý Nhà hàng | Assistant Outlet Manager
- Hạn nộp: 30/08/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Côn Đảo - Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
- Assume full responsibility for the efficient operation of the outlet to provide exceptional products and services within brand operating standards.
- Ensure that all set policies, procedures, best practices are in place and rigorously enforced.
- Support the Food & Beverage management and focus on the rejuvenation of the outlet experience. Food & Beverage amenities, menus and wine lists will be constantly assessed to remain relevant and in keeping with Six Senses wellness and sustainability practices.
- Work in partnership with other departments to ensure guest’s needs are determined /met.
- Maintain professional appearance, grooming and hygiene, plus comprehensive knowledge of safety, security and emergency procedures will be maintained by myself and all hosts in line with brand and statutory requirements.
- Ensure purchasing practices will meet the requirements of the Six Senses sustainability platform, while stocktakes and storage assessment will be undertaken at the required times to ensure all stock is on hand, properly stored and in line with Six Senses standards.
- An important part of the role is to interact with guests and hosts in a professional, courteous and positive manner and proactively seek feedback...
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Single Accommodation.
- Negotiable salary
- Meals on duty.
- 24/7 Accident Insurance
- Transportation - Annual return flight tickets
- Professional and dynamic working environment
Yêu cầu công việc
- Diploma of college or university completion and knowledge of food and beverage and/or hotel management.
- Any courses relating to further knowledge of wine or bartending are also preferred.
- Minimum two years of experience within a luxury hotel or resort operation in similar position
- Assume full responsibility for the efficient operation for the outlet
- Forecasting and reporting requirements of the role (service, breakage, loss and inventories)
- Instill high standards of appearance, grooming and hygiene
- Very good command over written and spoken English
- Must be able to stand for a long periods of time
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Liên hệ SĐT | Zalo: 0914 399 382 (Mr. Trí) hoặc 0914 399 384 (Ms. Hà)
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- Bãi Đất Dốc, Huyện Côn Đảo, Tỉnh Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu
The spectacular Con Dao archipelago of islands is located to the south-east of Vietnam. The largest and most beautiful, Con Dao Island, hosts the Six Senses Con Dao along a one-kilometre, white sand beach surrounded by dramatic mountain landscapes. The remote setting and preserved natural landscape provides an extraordinary sense of seclusion, creating an ideal place to escape, relax and live close to the natural elements. Designed to offer individual style along with a strong sense of community, Six Senses Con Dao redefines experiences for hosts and guests! Located on the picturesque island of Con Dao, off South East Vietnam *Staff (Host) benefits include: - Light airy accommodation (Staff Village) in Con Dao Town - Multi cuisine meals provided - Excellent salary package and unbeatable host benefits like: Learning & development programs, Sponsorships for Higher Learning, International opportunities with Six Senses after qualifying period.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Ms. Hà - Tuyển Dụng Nhân Sự