Guest Services Manager
- Hạn nộp: 31/01/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Phú Quốc - Kiên Giang
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
• Take care and support the GSA team to resolve problems when Guests request.
• Ensure GSA staff can do smooth check-in and check out, support Guests to handle their request.
• Conducts shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known
• Supervise front office operations during assigned shift including:
o Maintenance of guest information
o Maintenance of information about local events
o Supervise the GSA team to follow SOPs and do the right thing
• Compile occupancy statistics
• Supervise the use of the public address system
• Supervise group bookings with Check-in, Check out process, and Billings.
• Prepare reports
• Perform any other duties which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
• Set target for Upselling, Member Enrollment, Tripadvisor
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Competitive salary
• Insurance as labor law
• At least 14 annual leave, 2 days off per week
• Contract 2 years included probation period
• Relocation, repatriation allowance
• Rest and relaxation, Home leave allowance
• Accommodation, uniform, transportation, and meals are provided
• Service charge as revenue
• International working environment, join courses of IHG Group
• Healthcare insurance for personal at least 6 months and for the family after working 2 years
• 24/7 accident insurance
• Other benefits
Yêu cầu công việc
• 1 year experience in front office / guest services or related discipline including supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Phone: 0982 070916 (Ms. Huyen)
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Bãi Trường, Dương Tơ, Phú Quốc, Kiên Giang
- +84 297 3880000
At Regent, we enable uplifting experiences, igniting the best version of ourselves and our guests. When we open Regent Phu Quoc in April 2021 on the shores of Phu Quoc Island, it will transform the luxury experience in Vietnam. Guests will enjoy a sublime haven infused with the soul of the island that allows them to rise above the pressures of daily life, a place where they can embrace the best the world has to offer. By freeing them from today’s demands and distractions, our visionary, majestic and intimate experiences will leave lasting impressions. Our beachfront resort is located in the Phu Quoc Marina on the south-western coast of Phu Quoc Island and blends innovative architecture with subtle Vietnamese influences. Most of the resort’s suites and villas come with their own private pool and awe-inspiring views overlooking the azure waters of the Gulf of Siam. In our restaurants and bars, we offer multi-sensorial experiences, celebrating the world of gastronomy. From fascinating culinary journeys through Vietnamese and Chinese cuisine at Rice Market, to exquisite Japanese-French tastes and flavours at Oku, to finest craftsmanship and artisanal cocktails at Bar Jade, to our guests, it’s all possible. If you have the right skills to bring to the team, apply now and be a part of the rebirth of a truly pioneering luxury brand.