Dedicated Regent Experience Agent (Butler) - Quản Gia
- Hạn nộp: 30/06/2023
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Phú Quốc - Kiên Giang
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the resort activities and life on Phu Quoc island along with deeply understanding of guests needs in order to create most personalized recommendations and unforgettable experience.
- Create a warm and welcoming arrival experience to your guests by acquiring all necessary information about them before their arrival to make the experience as seemless and personalized as possible.
- Work closely with Concierge to check guest departure flight details, arrange luggage pick-up, airport drop-off and airport representative assistance).
- Inspect villa condition before and after each guest stay and report of any maintenance work needed to Housekeeping and Engineering departments (follow Villa inspection SOP).
- Create a suggestive personalized itinerary based on guest purpose, length of stay, specifics of their travel, interests and other information gathered prior to guest arrival. Present it to the guest and adjust as they wish.
- Offer different Butler services to your guests such as packing & unpacking their luggage, shoe shining, laundry & pressing services etc.
- Work closely with Housekeeping department to ensure guest room is cleaned on time, all amenities are replenished daily and all requests are handled in an efficient manner.
- Make sure that guests profile, habits, preferences and special requests are properly recorded in the system. Update information and notify of any VIP arrangements to all departments.
- You are proficient in all Front Office operation procedures in order to perfectly understand all reservation details (arrival/departure time, rate, length of stay, check-in/-out process and billing).
- Handle cash float, all financial procedures, reports and paperwork in a an accurate, highly responsible and honest manner according to hotel policy.
- Handle Lost & Found items honestly, accurately, in a professional manner and in accordance to resort policy.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Appealing remuneration including service charge as revenue (100% salary and service charge during probation period)
- At least 14 annual leave, 2 days off per week
- Relocation, repatriation allowance
- Rest and relaxation, Home leave allowance: 2 million per 3 service months
- Accommodation, uniforms, transportation, and meals are provided
- International working environment
- Insurance as labor law
- Healthcare insurance for personnel for at least 6 service months and for the family after working 2 years
- 24/7 accident insurance
- Other benefits
Yêu cầu công việc
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Able to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
- Able to work independently with minimal or no supervision
- Able to remain calm and courteous with the demanding or difficult guests
- Able to actively take ownership of issues
- At least two years of progressive work experience in the Front Office department of a luxury hotel or resort
- Fluency in English
- Exceptional physical appearance
- Outgoing, sociable and well-spoken personality
- Passionate about service excellence and true hospitality
- Able to constantly innovate the guest experience
- Previous work experience in a Forbes Five-Star rated hotel
- Previous work experience in a luxury hotel outside of Vietnam
- Bachelor's degree in hospitality management
- Curious, systematic, methodical, ambitious, determined personality
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Kindly send your CV to our email/Vui lòng gửi hồ sơ về địa chỉ email: Nộp hồ sơ
- Hotline: 0919 290 709 (Phòng Nhân sự)
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- Bãi Trường, Dương Tơ, Phú Quốc, Kiên Giang
At Regent, we enable uplifting experiences, igniting the best version of ourselves and our guests. When we open Regent Phu Quoc in April 2021 on the shores of Phu Quoc Island, it will transform the luxury experience in Vietnam. Guests will enjoy a sublime haven infused with the soul of the island that allows them to rise above the pressures of daily life, a place where they can embrace the best the world has to offer. By freeing them from today’s demands and distractions, our visionary, majestic and intimate experiences will leave lasting impressions. Our beachfront resort is located in the Phu Quoc Marina on the south-western coast of Phu Quoc Island and blends innovative architecture with subtle Vietnamese influences. Most of the resort’s suites and villas come with their own private pool and awe-inspiring views overlooking the azure waters of the Gulf of Siam. In our restaurants and bars, we offer multi-sensorial experiences, celebrating the world of gastronomy. From fascinating culinary journeys through Vietnamese and Chinese cuisine at Rice Market, to exquisite Japanese-French tastes and flavours at Oku, to finest craftsmanship and artisanal cocktails at Bar Jade, to our guests, it’s all possible. If you have the right skills to bring to the team, apply now and be a part of the rebirth of a truly pioneering luxury brand.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Mr. Trường - Recruitment Officer