In-Villa Dining Demi Chef de Partie
- Hạn nộp: 28/02/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Phú Quốc - Kiên Giang
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
• Conducts shift briefings to ensure resort activities and operational requirements are known in the absence of Manager.
• Prepares, baking, serves and stores
• Be responsible for the effective presentation of staff meals and maintaining the staff dining room in a clean and hygienic manner
• Provides direction to the Kitchen helpers, including Commis, Cooks, Kitchen Attendants and Stewards
• Communicates to his/her superior any difficulties, guest or internal customer comment and other relevant information
• Establishes and maintains effective employee working relationships
• Attends and participates in daily briefings and other meetings as scheduled
• Attends and participates in training sessions as scheduled
• Prepares in advance food, beverage, material and equipment needed for the service
• Cleans and re-sets his/her working area
• Works with Supervisor in manpower planning and management needs
• Works with Supervisor in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Competitive salary
• Insurance as labor law
• At least 14 annual leave, 2 days off per week
• Contract 2 years included probation period
• Relocation, repatriation allowance
• Rest and relaxation, Home leave allowance
• Accommodation, uniform, transportation, and meals are provided
• Service charge as revenue
• International working environment, join courses of IHG Group
• Healthcare insurance for personal at least 6 months and for the family after working 2 years
• 24/7 accident insurance
• Other benefits
Yêu cầu công việc
2 years related experience or formal training or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local government agency.
Problem solving and training abilities.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Phone: 0982 070916 (Ms. Huyen)
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Bãi Trường, Dương Tơ, Phú Quốc, Kiên Giang
- +84 297 3880000
At Regent, we enable uplifting experiences, igniting the best version of ourselves and our guests. When we open Regent Phu Quoc in April 2021 on the shores of Phu Quoc Island, it will transform the luxury experience in Vietnam. Guests will enjoy a sublime haven infused with the soul of the island that allows them to rise above the pressures of daily life, a place where they can embrace the best the world has to offer. By freeing them from today’s demands and distractions, our visionary, majestic and intimate experiences will leave lasting impressions. Our beachfront resort is located in the Phu Quoc Marina on the south-western coast of Phu Quoc Island and blends innovative architecture with subtle Vietnamese influences. Most of the resort’s suites and villas come with their own private pool and awe-inspiring views overlooking the azure waters of the Gulf of Siam. In our restaurants and bars, we offer multi-sensorial experiences, celebrating the world of gastronomy. From fascinating culinary journeys through Vietnamese and Chinese cuisine at Rice Market, to exquisite Japanese-French tastes and flavours at Oku, to finest craftsmanship and artisanal cocktails at Bar Jade, to our guests, it’s all possible. If you have the right skills to bring to the team, apply now and be a part of the rebirth of a truly pioneering luxury brand.