Recreation Supervisor - Giám Sát Bộ Phận Giải Trí
- Hạn nộp: 30/06/2023
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Phú Quốc - Kiên Giang
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
- Ensure all service/activities prepared for guest use and ensure set up conforms to Regent standard by all staff
- Adhere to the established activities programs and duty timetables to ensure that they are carried out as planned
- Ensure that working areas are properly maintained and cleaned in accordance to standards by all staff.
- Prepare all pool & beach service, water sport, gym facilities /service as standard and ensure all ready before operation hours, random check staff do it.
- Ensure all service at all outlet running as standard set up (refreshment, water, towel food service….)
- Ensure activities/service materials / inventories are maintained to avoid impact on activities service
- Carry out general maintenance and follow up, cleaning to the related equipment as required (Bike, sun desk table …)
- Check and prepare in all station of game, water sport, gym ready for guest used and make sure all staff do job accordingly
- Conduct daily activities inside and outside of the resort in a safe and efficient manner that provides a high standard of service to the guest.
- Provide assistance where required to guests using activities and facilities, and provide instruction regarding all related activity and facilities including safety and correct use of equipment
- Responsible for all associates on duty and ensuring that activities are provided.
- Ensure that all tasks and duties performed by his/her staff are carried out in accordance to the standards
- Ensure all associates are appropriately trained for the activities and areas of their responsibility with special attention to new staff.
- Training/guiding for new staff and refresh it monthly
- Assist and performance additional task given by Assistant/Manager
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Appealing remuneration including service charge as revenue (100% salary and service charge during probation period)
- At least 14 annual leave, 2 days off per week
- Relocation, repatriation allowance
- Rest and relaxation, Home leave allowance: 2 million per 3 service months
- Accommodation, uniforms, transportation and meals are provided
- International working environment
- Insurance as labor law
- Healthcare insurance for personnel for at least 6-service months colleagues and for family after working 2 years
- 24/7 accident insurance
- Other benefits
Yêu cầu công việc
- Solid knowledge of Regent's creation services.
- Graduated from College/University Hospitality or related field.
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experiences, preferably experience in international 4-5 star hotel/resort.
- Excellent service-oriented mind
- Strong leadership and the ability to perform in-job training sections for subordinates when needed
- Guest Complaint handling skill
- Good command in English
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Email ứng tuyển: Nộp hồ sơ
- Điện thoại: 0919 290 709 (Phòng Nhân sự)
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- Bãi Trường, Dương Tơ, Phú Quốc, Kiên Giang
At Regent, we enable uplifting experiences, igniting the best version of ourselves and our guests. When we open Regent Phu Quoc in April 2021 on the shores of Phu Quoc Island, it will transform the luxury experience in Vietnam. Guests will enjoy a sublime haven infused with the soul of the island that allows them to rise above the pressures of daily life, a place where they can embrace the best the world has to offer. By freeing them from today’s demands and distractions, our visionary, majestic and intimate experiences will leave lasting impressions. Our beachfront resort is located in the Phu Quoc Marina on the south-western coast of Phu Quoc Island and blends innovative architecture with subtle Vietnamese influences. Most of the resort’s suites and villas come with their own private pool and awe-inspiring views overlooking the azure waters of the Gulf of Siam. In our restaurants and bars, we offer multi-sensorial experiences, celebrating the world of gastronomy. From fascinating culinary journeys through Vietnamese and Chinese cuisine at Rice Market, to exquisite Japanese-French tastes and flavours at Oku, to finest craftsmanship and artisanal cocktails at Bar Jade, to our guests, it’s all possible. If you have the right skills to bring to the team, apply now and be a part of the rebirth of a truly pioneering luxury brand.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Mr. Trường - Recruitment Officer