Attendant, Guest Room
- Hạn nộp: 31/12/2020
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Duy Xuyên - Quảng Nam
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
Main Purpose of the Job:
To provide exceptionally clean, neat, and functional guest rooms. To ensure all areas both front and back of house are maintained in a clean and working order in line with operational guidelines.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• To arrive at work on time the uniform provided ensuring a high degree of personal hygiene and grooming as outlined on the employee handbook.
• Collect daily worksheets, registered guest list with room assigned.
• Ensure all relative information is recognized on worksheet room status, VIP’s both registered and arrivals and attend housekeeping shift briefing/meeting.
• All keys are to be signed in and off.
• Always be careful not make any excessive noise in guestroom areas. This applies to all times of the day or night.
• Maintain trolley and vacuum cleaners in a neat and tidy state ensuring all defects are reported to your supervisor or uniform room immediately.
• Restock, maintain, and charge minibar per hotel LSOP.
• Perform butler functions as required, i.e. polish guest shoes as requested.
• Maintain the floor pantries in a neat and tidy state.
• Ensure pantries are stocked to correct par levels, without additional items such as food and beverage equipment and garbage.
• Lock floor pantries and secure linen chute doors at all times.
• Ensure you have a complete knowledge of the hotel product, including room types, relative features and facilities, food and beverage outlets/promotions, spa, and fitness center.
• Report any damage in a guestroom, public area or in back of house immediately to the floor supervisor.
• Record and report immediately any room discrepancies:
- Room status – should be occupied but found vacant.
- Room status – should be vacant but found occupied.
• Ensure all corridors are vacuumed daily and are free from dust including all fixtures and ashtrays.
• Attend meetings and training sessions as required.
• Perform all jobs in an efficient manner to achieve a productivity level of merit.
• Perform tasks as required by management.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Employee Shuttle Service
- Incentive bonus
- Health checkup
- Training & Development
- Salary review
- Annual Leave
Yêu cầu công việc
• At least High school or Vocational diploma in any field
• New graduate or at least 3-month training in housekeeping
• Good inter-personality skill
• Proficiency in English
• Ability to provide legible communication
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Tay Son Tay Hamlet, Duy Hai Commune, DuyXuyen District, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
- +84 (0) 235 626 3333 – Ext: 256
HOIANA is destined to become Asia’s premier oceanfront playground. It will be the ultimate reward for those who expect the very best in entertainment, vacations and luxury living. HOIANA is located 30 kilometres south of Da Nang, and just 10 kilometers from the World Heritage listed city of Hoi An in Quang Nam Province – central Vietnam’s fastest growing tourist destination. Set on 4 kilometers of pristine tropical beachfront, occupying 985 hectares and receiving US$4 billion of investment, HOIANA is by far Vietnam’s most significant tourism destination and investment to date. We know that providing our guests with a fantastic destination and product is only part of their experience. We need to ensure that every contact they have with us is rewarding, positive and leaves a great impression, and we know that it is our staff who play the most important part in providing this. We are looking for talented, friendly and enthusiastic candidates to join our talent network, who fit into our culture of “Special Place. Special People.” At HOIANA, we are building something very special; with internationally recognized and award winning hotel companies, world class golf courses, exciting gaming for rewards and entertainment, and an amazing array of recreation and spa facilities, we are sure you will find a career opportunity that suits you!